(Aphmau)

I woke up and felt safe?

If that makes sense...

I realised I was laying on top of Garroth's chest, his arms around my waist. I looked up and saw he was watching TV. When he felt my shift, he looked at me. He smiled and tamed some of my messy locks.

"How'd you sleep this time?"

"Better, a lot better"

"Good"

We sat up and Garroth played a random movie on Netflix.

"I think you need a day of relaxing" he said and lazily put an arm on my shoulders. I laughed and nudged off his arm, "that's the Aph I know" he chuckled. He grabbed a deck of cards I had lying around and made me sit on the floor, I sat on one side of the coffee table, and Garroth sat opposite of me.

"Ok, this is a game I made up. We take turns drawing cards, and each number has a meaning. For example, if it's an eight, you tell an embarrassing story. And if it's an ace you can ask the other person any question and the have to answer truthfully"

I smiled and nodded.

This could get interesting

Time skip 5 hours later

"Ha! An eight! Tell me an embarrassing story!' I yelled as Garroth placed the eight in his little deck.

"Ok, when I was seven I used to believe I could read minds. But it would only work if I was touching someone. So this one time I really wanted to read this woman's mind, and I held her leg, and I guess I thought I heard something sad. So I caressed her leg soothingly and whispered 'it'll be okay' I've never seen someone look so horrified"

I laughed my head off. We'd been playing for hours, but I never got tired of hearing his stories.

"Ok, now you draw a card" he said wiping away tears from laughing so hard.

I picked up an ace.

Crap, an ace

"Yes! So, what exactly did I do when I was drunk?" He questioned seriously. I felt my heartbeat quicken, remembering his words, his kiss.

"Uh............................I chicken"

"No chickens!"

I started to run away, Garroth chased me around the house an we ended up in my bedroom. He tripped and next thing we knew, Garroth was pinning me to my bed.

"Now tell me!"

"Garroth get up!"

"Not until you tell!"

"Garroth! Up!"

"No! Tell me!"

"Please?"

"Nope!"

"I don't think it has any significance, or relevancy to our lives"

"Then. Tell. Me."

"I'd rather not!"

"If it serves no significance then why won't you tell!?"

"Because you said you loved me!" I realised what I sad and then stopped myself before I said anything.

Garroths face turned a lovely shade of red and he gulped.

"What else?"

"What?"

"What else did I say or do?"

He was still pinning me to my bed. His legs straddling my waist, and his face a few inches from mine. A firm gaze on my eyes.

"Y-you said you hated seeing me with Laurence, you weren't ever happy with Azura, and the whole time you were wishing it was me! You said you wanted me, and then you-" I stopped myself.

I can't tell him he kissed me

"And then I what?!" He was worried, panic danced in his eyes like a rogue flame. He wasn't angry, just extremely panicked.

"Garroth....please...."

"And. Then. I. What. Aphmau?" His tone was serious. Dead serious.

"A-and then you kissed me..."

A/N Another cliffhanger....? So Garroth and Aphmau are in an awkward situation.  What will happen? Two people...in love....on a bed.....you guys know me, I won't write smut. Just making out, that's about it. I've been so excited to post!!!! I've missed this about writing, anticipating your freaking out! I love you all devils byeee