What you think is cute about him

Jerome

The way that he looks at you with such love and care in his eyes. It just makes you feel so important and appreciated that you just can't help but smile.

Lachlan

The way he always makes you laugh. You literally can't go a day without laughing your head of! He always knows how to lighten up your day.

Vikk

The way he cares so much about you and his fans that he makes you guys a priority. He can't go a day without texting you. Just like he can't go a day without posting a video. You honestly laugh a little at this and tell him to focus on his fans but he won't do it (even though you love it when he texts you or hangs out with you).

Preston

The way he is always willing to take you anywhere or go anywhere with you. If it were up to him he would spend the whole day with you, but of course you know how much his fans mean to him so you wont let him skip a day without posting a video.

Mitch

How he plays around with you and helps you when your sad. He always seems to be the light in your darkness and you love him for that.

Rob

How he always insistes on recording with you. You almost always say yes but sometimes you let him do some on his own. After all thats what the fans want you say.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a very long time honestly in was having a little writers block but I will still be continuing this book. Again sorry for taking so long and the short update but I will be trying my hardest to improve. Thats all guys thank you for reading this chapter and yeah have a nice day and bye guys ~XxCrystal123xX