Lady Irene!?!?

One year after Garroth came out, The portal started to glow Dante, Garroth, Laurance and some villagers raced over. When it stopped glowing Zanes body lay dead on the ground, but 2 feet away from his a lady with brown eyes and a blue , yellow, white, and gold outfit was holding Aphmau's body in her arms. Garroth yells "WHO ARE YOU!? The lady relpies "Irene, but most people called Lady Irene" then everyone bowed down. Garroth says confused"but, everyone thought you were dead?!" "I was in my dimension" .

Nicole POV

I looked out on the horizon, Aphmau had been gone for 1 year and she is still missing!
I see a white light glow , coming from right outside Phoenix drop. I jump in my boat and head there as fast as I can and go to the source of light. I see a woman holding Aphmau's bloody body, I collapse in sadness with my hands covering my face. A feel tears roll down my cheek, the woman takes off her hood and looks at me. She says "You may not believe me but I'm lady Irene, Aphmau's mom........ I-I can heal her.......I shout in reply , PLEASE, PLEASE HEAL HER. The woman heals Aphmau and Aphmau runs to me and hugs me. APHMAU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!? She answers lightly, I-I saw Zane swing his sword at Garroth, I jumped in front of the blade and then everything when black, now im here.....

Sorry for the short chapter, If u want more comment and tell me u do