Aphmau dies

Once everyone, or so they thought was out of the Irene dimension the portal closed. Zoey realized Aphmau and Garroth were still there, Zoey knew she couldn't open he portal again, she was so so sad to know her friend was trapped forever she started to cry.

Meanwhile in irenes dimension Garroth and Zane were blade to blade, Garroth loved Aphmau and blocked every swing Zane took at Aphmau. Garroth looked back at the closed Irene portal and Zane managed to get a good shot a Garroth. Aphmau quickly saw this and healed him. Zane was infuriated, he could not kill Garroth with Aphmau healing him like that. That meant he couldn't kill Aphmau, Aphmau was scared for Garroth she cared about him.

Garroth looked back at the portal, Zane took a swing at him but Aphmau jumped in front of the blade. Zane laughed maliciously, his mission was complete soon she would die and he would have the relic and it's power, HE HAD GONE MAD! Garroth held Aphmau and supported her through the pain. Once a tear fell down Aphmaus cheek she passed, Garroth will make Zane pay for what he did. Garroth picked up his sword and ran at Zane, Zane swung at him but missed, Garroth swung at Zane and Zane successfully took in the full impact of the blade. Zane inched towards Garroth and swung but he was too weak, Zane collapsed in pain and died, then suddenly THE IRENE PORTAL OPENED. Garroth came out with tear stained cheeks everyone crowds around him. When he told everyone they were devastated .

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE GIVE ME 5 VOTES FOR A PREQUEL