Apology ALMOST Accepted

Jacob's POV

When I got to Dimples house I rang the doorbell. Dimples mom came to the door and opened it.

DM:Jacob are you ok?

She asked me. I was panting because I made the stupid decision to run (-.-).

I gained my breath before speaking.

Jacob:Is..Dimples..home?

She shook her head. I sighed.

DM:She just called saying she was sleeping over at KiKi's.

Jacob:Ugh! Do you happen to know where KiKi lives?

She shook her head.

I sighed and turned around. I slowly walked back to my house.

*HONK HONK*

I looked up to see Issa,Jawan and Chai in my car.

Issa raised a window down.

Issa:Need a ride?

I ran up to the car window.

Jacob:What cha doing with my car?

Issa:Chai there told me everything and I figured "why not help him" so here I am with Jawan and Chai.

Chai waved from the backseat.

Jacob:Yea well it's kinda late now. Dimples not even home she's at KiKi's house

Chai:I know where that is its like 2 blocks away

Jacob:Can you please direct me to there

Chai:Get in

Jawan got out the passenger seat and went to the back with Chai. She was turning red.

Hm. I wonder what's up with them.

I got in and Issa drove us to KiKi's house.

When we pulled up it seemed like all my energy from earlier was drained out.

Jawan:What you waiting for?

Jacob:I'm scared

They all groaned.

Issa:Bro you sprinted out the house like a track star now all of a sudden you got cold feet!

Jacob:I know I know! But what if she rejects my apology? What if she slams the door on my face? What if-

Chai:OH MY GOD! JACOB SHUT UP WITH THESE "WHAT IF's"! GET OUT THERE AND SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

I was shocked. Chai was such a nice person that I never would've thought she would go off like that.

Jacob:You know what? You're right

Chai:Of course I am! NOW GO WIN DIMPLES OVER!

I got out the car and jogged up to the door and rang the doorbell.

I heard laughing and running the door swung open revealing Dimples in shorts and a tank top.

Dimples:Ja-

BAM! Just like that I kissed her!

I might sound corny but I felt sparks. I heard the guys,Chai and KiKi cheering.After getting over the shock she kissed back and I pulled away.

She looked at me in shock she was about to speak before I cut her off.

Jacob:Dimples don't say ANYTHING just listen. I've had feelings for you since we were kids. I never knew how much me leaving for tour and work had hurt you until my mom made me realize. It maybe to late but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for neglecting you all these years. I'm sorry for pushing my feelings for you away for so long. I'm sorry for thinking everything was ok by buying you all those expensive gifts. Now I know that store bought gifts won't make up for all the damage I've done to your heart these past few years. Now I admit it ..Dimples I've had feelings for you from the start and I failed to see you had feelings for me too but I continued to break your heart and going out with your close friend made it worse. Can you accept my apology?

She stared at me with tears swelling up in her eyes I wiped a tear away that had slipped out.

Dimples:Jake...I don't know what to say...

Jacob:Can you accept my apology?

She wiped her face and stared me in my eyes.

Dimples:Honestly..Jacob I can't forgive you so quick

I looked down. She pulled my face up.

Dimples:But I can try

I smiled. She pecked my lips and I smiled kissing her back.

Dimples:We aren't dating though. I need time to think

I nodded understanding. I made my way back to the car.

I turned back around and smiled at Dimples.

Jacob:Bye D

I said winking at her. She smiled and bit her lip.

Dimples:Bye Jake

She closed the door.

I got on my knees and screamed.

Jacob:YEEEESSSSS!!!!

Chai,Jawan and Issa started screaming and whooping in the car.

I ran into the car and we drove back to my house.

Dimples POV

After I closed the door on Jacob I pressed my back against the door and thought about what just happened.

I heard screaming outside so I looked out the window only to see Jacob on his knees screaming "yes". I laughed and turned to KiKi who was smiling.

Dimples:What?!?

KiKi:You do realized you just kissed Jacob...twice and you have a date well not technically a date with Ray tomorrow

I thought about it.

Oh Snap!

Dimples:No no no! Nothing every goes right for me!

I slide down the wall and sat on the floor.

KiKi sat by me.

KiKi:Well who do you like the most ?

Dimples:It's hard to choose...Jacobs been there from the start and Ray just came in the picture and he already cares about me!

KiKi:Give each guy a chance. Maybe then you'll be able to choose who you want

Dimples:But then won't that make me a homie hopper

KiKi:Are you with either of the guys?

I shook my head.

KiKi:Well there's your answer! Just explain to them your situation

We made our way back upstairs and went to sleep.

How come it isn't that easy????

∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔∔

Ok I know this is short but I just wanted to get THAT over with.

So do you guys still hate Jacob?

Who will Dimples choose?

What did you think of Jacob's apology?

Do you guys want me to stop asking these questions??? Lol peace!