Part 2

I wake up and my house is back on the ground but not in Kansas. I look out the window and see unfamiliar plants. I pick toto up and walk out my house. Then I am approached by these little people cheering and one yells "at last the wicked witch is dead!" I look over at my house and see to legs with ruby slipper on it's feet under the house "oh" suddenly a lady in a pink bubble floats down in front of me " hello my name is Elizabeth the good witch of the north." " my names Dalice" I say shocked. "So Dalice are you a good witch or a bad witch?" "I'm not a witch at all." "Oh. Well where do you come from?" "I came from Kansas." After the munkins sang a few songs and I got the wicked witch's ruby slipper and a lollipop from some nice boy munkins. Then there is a puff of green smoke and everyone but me and Eliabeth fall to the ground as a green skinned female in a black gown appers.(hint hint the witch of the west) She approaches Elizabeth and I "Where are they?!" "Where are what?" Eliza says sweetly. "The ruby slippers!!!" The witch barks and Eliza point to me and the witch scans me with her eyes and sees I'm wearing the slipper "you can't have them Dalice is wearing them. You can't take them from her the only way they will come off is if she takes them off" I look at Elizabeth frightened as the witch growls and there is another puff of smoke then she is gone. I look at Eliza "I just want to go home. " "Go to the wizard and he will tell you how to go home. Remember fallow the yellow brick road." she smiles sweety and her bubble appers and she gloats away. A munkin run up to me and says " follow the yellow brick road" "follow the yellow brick road" I reapeat as I start to walk along the yellow brick road as the munkins sing "follow the yellow brick road" I skip out of the munkin village and along the brick road as I start my long jorney to the Emerald city to see the wizard...

_________________________________
(Part so what do you guys think? I worked really hard on this part. Ok Elizabeth is Hungary I pretty sure that's her name but the internet can lie. Now I don't know should I have the witch as a hetalia character as well if so wich one? I would LOVE to hear you ideas. Thanks!~

Dalice~♡♥♡