Part 1

Dalice is a teenaged girl who lived on a farm with her Aunt and Uncle. Today hasn't started out very well. Dalice ran down the dirt path to her house with her little black scotty Toto. "Aunty Alice, Uncle Allen! Ms. Gultch said she was going to send Toto away just because he was in her yard." Aunt Alice sighed "Dalice don't worry about Ms. Gultch and help me and your uncle" I sighed and helped my Aunt and Uncle collect eggs. Then go over to where the pigs are. I walk on the fence of the pigs pin as Joe the farm hand feeds them. "Dalice don't listen to what that old witch says.* I nod "I know but I don't know what I would do without Toto." Right after I said that I slipped and fell into the pigs pen as they hurried to get there food "Joe! Joe! Help me!" Joe jumps over the fence and pulls me up. "Dalice you need to be more careful" I nod "sorry" he smiles as he finshes up his chores and Aunt Alice comes out to us with cookies. I take as I walk back to the house. Once I get in I see Ms. Gultch there with Uncle Allen. My uncle walks over to me and tells me Ms. Gultch is taking Toto away. I stand there crying clutching my dog tightly as Uncle Allen pry him out of my arms and puts him in Ms. Gultch's basket. I run to my room crying and slam the door. After that Ms. Gultch puts the basket on her bike and rides away. I lay on my bed sobbing but soon feel someone licking my cheek. I look up and see Toto, I pick him up and hug him "oh toto your ok." I hug him tighter " oh we have to run away, we have to get away toto!" I pack a small suit case and toto and I leave. After a while of runnig we run into a furtune tellers wagan we go inside. He tells me to sit in front of his crystal ball. "Um " he said "what do you see?" "Well I see an older woman walk into a room she's holding her heart and she just fell onto the bed crying" "oh that's Aunt Alice oh no she must be sick I have to go home. T-thank you sir. Come on toto!"I run out of the wagon and the wind is blowing like wild. Back at the house Aunt Alice and Uncle Allen have gone dow to the cellar away from the twister. When I get home the house is practicaly falling apaing I tryed to open the cellar but it wouldn't budge so I took refuge in the house. I stay in my room looking out the window as the house lifts off the ground and the window comes off the hinges and hits me in the head and I pass out.

____________________________________
(Ok so that was my first part of the story. Just remember this is my first story ever so please don't be to harsh. BTW Dalice is my OC and I know Allen and Alice aren't a true ship but I kind of ship them. Throught the story I will narrate and will be the point of view of Dalice aka Dorothy. Hoped you liked it. Any ideas for other hetalia characters for the cross over. I was thinking maybe Antonio as the scarecrow, france as the tin man and prussia as the lion, what do you guys think? I do not own hetalia, the wizard of oz. )