1 | Knight in Shining Armor

DOCTOR BIEBER | one.

3rd.

"If I wanted to go on a date with someone, you'd know. Stop trying to fix me up with your friends. I'm not interested," Sienna told her best friend, Val as she walked through the streets of Beverly Hills, California.

"Are you gay? Is that why you ignore or reject any boy that comes your way? If that's why then I can still hook you up with some friends," Val said making Sienna laugh.

"No, I'm not gay. I'm straight, I love men, but the guys I've met haven't caught my eye," She said as she stopped in front of the crosswalk. Once the light indicated it was time for pedestrians to walk Sienna hurried across the road getting closer to the doctors office.

"Where are you? It's so loud," Val said.

"Sorry. I decided to walk to the doctor's office," She informed her.

"What? Is Sienna Daniels actually walking to the doctor's office?" Val acted surprised.

"Stop acting so surprised. It's a beautiful day, so I thought, why not just walk to the office," Sienna's voice went a bit higher causing her to clear her throat. She looked up and saw her doctor's office, but across the office was a coffee shop. Despite the fact that she was almost late to her appointment, she headed straight for the coffee past the office.

"Bull--," Val paused, "--shit," she laughed. "You hate walking to any place that isn't food or the mall and you absolutely hate the doctor's office," She said.

"That's not true!" Sienna attempted to speak lower.

"Yeah, right. I could've came y'know," Val said.

Meanwhile, Mr.Justin Bieber walked out of the small coffee shop just across his job with his colleague/best friend, Ryan. He sighed in content because he finally had his coffee. If he didn't have his coffee in the morning, he wouldn't be the same person.

He walked to the crosswalk and stood patiently at the crosswalk as he listened to Ryan speak about the new girl he met recently. As he took a sip from his hot coffee, he noticed someone.

His hazel eyes landed on a girl, who looked to be a few years younger than him, who was speaking on the phone. She was wearing a long beige coat over a tight black dress. Justin couldn't believe his eyes. He's never seen someone so beautiful. It was as if time stopped. He stood there in awe as he saw the beautiful girl.

"I didn't want to be a bother," Sienna told Val as she stopped at the crosswalk. She looked left and right and crossed the road without looking if it was time for pedestrians to cross. "I just wish--," She was cut off by the feeling that her foot sunk down. Her eyes widened as she stood in the middle of the road, she looked down at her heel and saw that it was stuck in the manhole cover.

"Sienna?" She heard Val ask worriedly.

"Just hold on," She told her as she tried to get her shoe out of the hole. She looked up and saw a large truck headed her way.

Mr.Bieber looked to his right and saw what the girl looked at. He saw a large truck speeding down the road. Sienna tried to walk away, but one of her new heels were still in the hole.

She began to really panic as she saw the truck not slowing down. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she bent down and tried to pull her shoe out of the hole but it wouldn't budge.

Mr.Bieber handed his coffee to Ryan and said, "Hold this for me real quick," He said.

"What? Why?" Ryan asked quickly as Justin ran off to the street. Justin looked quickly at the truck and quickly ran to the girl. She gasped as she felt someone pull her to the ground away from the truck. She looked in shock at the man hovered over her.

He was beautiful, she thought.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She continued to look at him in awe as the sun shined behind him. It was as if he was sent from heaven. "Are you okay?" He asked again as a group of people crowded around them.

"I'm great," Sienna replied tiredly.

"Yeah?" He asked as his arm was under her head.

"Where's my shoe?" She asked. She sounded tired and completely out of it.

"You have it right here," He chuckled as he looked at her hand, "Let's get you up," He smiled and helped her sit up.

"I almost died," Sienna said slowly. She felt unsteady, weak, and soon, darkness consumed her...

-
I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1 of Doctor Bieber! If you haven't noticed already, this story is greatly inspired by the movie, The Wedding Planner, starring Jennifer Lopez (fave) and Matthew Mc...I don't know how to spell his last name lol.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, please continue reading, voting, and commenting.

If you haven't already, check out my other story I Slept With Justin Bieber!

Love you guys!
-