"Yeah. Our service depends on what the customer wants."

She inhale deeply. "It's okay to stay here, right?"

"Of course." Then he looked at her carefully, she definitely didn't remember him and he wasn't quite sure if he was relieved or not. "What is your name by the way?"

She paused for a while. "Zoey."

He smirked as he already expected that she will give her second name. Just like that day. "You want a company here? I can stay."

She glanced at him before looking back on the ground and become silent for a moment. "You owned this solely?"

He found himself smiling widely. She wanted him to stay. Then he shifted his eyes to the surrounding, acting casually. "Devin and Blake have their shares here as well but I owned the majority of the share."

"Are they your good friends?"

"Yeah. We knew each other since our orphanage days." He felt that she looks at him.

"What happened to your parents?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "We are all abandoned."

"Sorry for asking."

He looked at her then chuckled. "It's fine. Life was sometimes like that."

When she smiled gently, he groan inwardly as he was on the verge of pulling her into him. "When did you build this bar?"

"Only two years ago."

She kept on smiling. "My cat shelter is going to be two years old next month."

Though he already knew this information, he gave her a surprised reaction. "Really? A cat shelter? You obviously love cats, but why cats? Not dogs?"

She snorted. "Dogs scare me."

"Why?"

"I don't know how it started but I really preferred cats over dogs."

He grinned. "I have a dog and cat and they were pretty close to each other."

When he saw her laugh, he found himself smiling. "Really? That's cool then. Though I cannot picture a cat and a dog together."

"It was cute." She stared at him for a moment until she burst out giggling. "What?"

"You."

He chuckled. "What about me?"

"I just got surprised that you actually said the word cute."

He smirked. "Doesn't that word suits me?"

She giggled again. "Sort of. Anyway, where did you get the idea of having just girls as your customers?"

He inhale deeply. "The woman who adopted me was once a battered wife and I don't want to see any woman to get hurt anymore. Women deserved to be happy. To be pleased." Then he laugh as she winced while having a bright red face. "Did I say something wrong?"

"You talk like my friends. You'll definitely get along with them."

He chuckled. "Only with them?"

She snorted. "You and my friends have the same personality. I am just going to bore you."

"We've been talking for almost half hour already and I don't feel bored at all."

She eyed me carefully. "You really know how to interact with your customer."

That startled him. Darn it. She was thinking that he is talking to her because she was a customer. But he doesn't want to correct her at the moment. Baby steps. That's right. He already surpassed the first stage anyway. "Am I doing my job perfectly?"