1

"Where are you?"

I could tell he was upset. His voice had almost zero emotion when he spoke.

"At my apartment, what's up?"

"Not a thing. I'll be there soon."

He hung up.

I exhaled and slumped against my couch waiting for the doorbell to ring.

Whoever he's fucking at the moment probably pissed him off or something.

It wasn't unusual for him to call and come over at late hours of the night, complaining about whatever the fuck her name is at the time.

After a good 45 minutes, my doorbell rung.

I stood up to answer the door before it swung open and he stepped inside, blowing the last bit of smoke out his lungs.

"You need to keep that thing locked."

He said before settling down on the couch and leaning his head back.

"I forgot. Hey, you shaved your head."

I said as I sat beside him and reached up to feel his short hair.

So soft.

"Yeah it was annoying me so I got rid of it."

He said as he leaned more into my touch.

"Again."

I said as I leaned my head against the couch, now completely facing him.

"Yeah, again."

********

"Whatever, fuck her man."

He finished before looking back towards the ceiling while shaking his head.

"This is like the hundredth time you've told me this story. Just a different girl."

I pointed out before curling up to him so he could have some source of comfort.

I could tell he was feeling anxious and upset.

He pulled me closer to him while I rested my head and hand against his chest.

"It's not a story, these are events. That actually took place in my life."

He sighed while once again, shaking his head.

"My shitty, shitty life."

He said quietly.

I was staring at his sculpted face as he looked toward the window and stared at the dancing branches of the willow tree outside.

I place a light kiss against his chest before setting my head back down.

"You're the only good part of my life, you know."

He said as his hand slowly ran up and down my side.

I nodded along.

"I am pretty great."

He chuckled lightly.

He had such a nice laugh, I wish he used it more often.

"Samantha,"

He said, using his hand to gently lift my chin up.

I stared up at him with curious eyes.

"Zayn?"

"I need to do something...will you let me?"

"That depends."

"It's nothing bad, promise. I just...it's something I have to do. May I, please?"

He looked at me with such gentle eyes. The beautiful Hazel reflecting perfectly off the moon's light.

"Whatever you need to do."

He gave me a soft nod before pressing his hand against the side of my head, signaling for me to lay it back down on him.

I did so with a slightly stiff body, completely clueless and curious as to what he "needed" to do.

Before I could understand what he "needed", I felt his hand beginning to caress the back of my thigh slowly.

I felt a small gasp leave my lips when I felt his hand finally reach my ass, agonizingly slowly rubbing it.

His skin was so warm.

His hand was so big.

His fingers were so gentle.

He began to move his hand towards the midrift on my back.

Slowly touching, caressing, and feeling.

And surprisingly, I wasn't aroused.

I was...calm.

Relaxed.

Un-wined.

His other hand began to touch the nap of my neck.

Touching, caressing, and feeling all around my neck and chest.

My eyes were closed with pure relaxation.

This felt so oddly great.

All at once, the motions stopped.

I opened my eyes only to find Zayn staring down at my face.

A look of pure bewilderment on his features.

"Good night, Sam."

He pressed his lips against my forehead before untangling myself from him and turning around.

Leaving me feeling...utterly lost and wanting more of his touches.