|uploaded| Chapter 11: In Danger [Part 1]

Arcane
Chapter Eleven: Part One
Sweet_Brown1095

_______________________

Are you ready for another bunch of updates?! Haha
I have up to chapter Thirteen I think, then I will need to go back and write some of the old chapters again as I seem to have misplaced them :(

Enjoy the updates, and don't forget to tell me what you think :)

_______________________

As I begin to walk up the stairs, I have time to think about what happened earlier with Theo. My thoughts so far have been a jumbled mess due to the shock of the recent events and everybody’s malicious/critical/judgmental reactions to it. I use this opportunity clear my head and realize that everything will soon be sorted out.  I approach the corridor and see Lukas and Anna talking outside of our room whilst they waited for me. After noticing that I am back they lock the door and walk towards me. "So, how did the chat go?" Anna asks, her voice curious and eager to know what happened. 

"It went fine. It was better than I expected, actually. Theo and I are fine. He knew it was a mistake and will inform all of the other students who clearly have the wrong idea of what happened earlier. Anyway, let's forget about all of that because we are going out tonight to have some fun and peace from all of this madness. Okay?" I ask and we all begin to chuckle. 

"So, are we all ready to have some fun?" Lukas asks, grinning widely. 

"Yes! These past few days have been tough, let's just go out and forget about everything for once and enjoy some time together; think of us as a trio!" I beam, hugging both of them.

"The trio of destruction?" Lukas sounds confused, which makes us laugh in unison.

"No silly, just a normal trio...well, we will never be normal again will we? Not after being given powers..." 

"Let's just go." Anna states as we begin to make our way downstairs. 

As we begin to make our way outside I cannot help but feel relieved about the whole Theo situation. I can now relax and be free of my insecurities towards my relationship with Theo, and I hope that everything will be sorted tomorrow. The rumors aren't exactly true and it is scary to think how word spreads fast in this place. I guess we are lucky that the section of the school we live in has just newly able students, so it isn't that bad, but still. 

As we approach the exit Theo walks out from the hospital room and stops to stare at us, me especially. He simply smiles and I get the feeling he is upset for some reason. 

"Have a nice night, don't enjoy yourselves too much as we have training tomorrow." Theo walks past me and gently squeezes my shoulder before waving to us. He heads in the opposite direction and I cannot help but wonder why he is acting a little weird. 

"Why am I so excited yet nervous at the same time?" Anna cannot help but laugh at her current predicament. 

"I kind of feel the same way but it’s probably because he haven't wandered outside of the school before." 

"Yeah, you're probably right, but I know that the restaurant isn't that far from here and I have been told that you can see it from the entrance to our school." Anna replies as we walk towards the entrance in search for any sign of the restaurant. 

"I guess we will find out in a matter of seconds." As we push the door open and stand outside we all point to a fairly tall building. The restaurant. 

The sign beams light onto us from above, the restuarant seems fairly new; with many windows scattered along with walls indcating the conversations inside. As night approaches, the restaurant sign sticks out from everything else. As far as I can tell it reads 'Boundary Six' and laugh at how little thought process went into choosing that name considering we live in boundary six.