|uploaded| Chapter 7

Arcane
Chapter Seven
Sweet_Brown1095

_______________________

Sorry if the spacing is a little weird :/
Looking back at this story brings back so many memories of me writing this! I really need to get back into writing this story and actually finishing it! haha

Sorry if the spacing is weird, I hope to get it fixed soon

Enjoy :)

_______________________

After looking at all the grand buildings and modern architecture here, I just can't believe that Chris has been ripped away from me so suddenly. He could have experienced this life with me, and we would have been okay. I feel my throat close up and my eyes get moist as I thought about the all the good things he's ever done for me. He was always there for me, and now he's gone.

Chris is gone.

I don't want to do it. I want to give up so badly, but I'm also angry. I'm angry that while he struggled for help I could do nothing but stand there, watching him on a screen. I feel a wave of self-loathing hit me but I realise that pitying myself and getting worked up over it is going to do nothing but make me look weak. I can't keep mourning over his loss when I need to make sure that I don't end up becoming a pushover. I've got a lot coming up now, so I made a solution. I'm not going to think about Chris. I'm going to push the raw emotions to the back of my mind, where they can't effect me. I won't let them.

I need to be strong, and this is the only way I can do it.

I look up at the sky. "Goodbye, Chris," I whisper.

I've said my goodbyes for now, so I was ready. Ready for what came ahead.'

The back doors of the other two vans open up and several newly able students start to walk out of the vehicles; there must be around ten of them all together. They begin to walk towards our group and I can't help but stare at them. There is a mixture of brown-haired students and blonde-hairedstudents. A few people have red hair from what I can see and the height difference of the group makes me laugh.   

Along with the new students, around three tutors walk with them. I can tell this from their clothing, as they are wearing some sort of battle gear like Theo, Valdah and Vince. It is black overall with a few silver lines along the shoulders and belt area. The design is very striking and I begin to wonder if we will need to wear some sort of battle garment when we begin our training.

"Right," Theo begins and claps his hands loudly to attract everyone's attention, "since we are all here we will begin to make our way to our school. Please stay close to me and don't wander off because, well, I won’t be looking to find you when you end up lost." He smiles before walking forward, and we quickly follow behind him.  

"Isn't this exciting?" Anastasia asks.    

I look at her and smile, "Well, in a way, yes. It is still rather daunting, don't you think? I mean, we are going to be training very soon and who knows tough it will be. I am not the fittest person when it comes to stamina and strength."

Anna cannot help but laugh, "I know, look at your puny little muscles." She then begins to squeeze my arm in an attempt to 'find' my muscles.     

"Okay, enough. I think we have established the fact that I have no muscles. Thanks, now my arm is sore!"I whine. We begin to laugh whilst we walk and several other students begin to look at us funny.