Natsu Reunites with Yu

When Natsu wakes up he sees Aoi and Sayuri standing right next to him

Kureto thinks that Natsu and Happy can't work with other people. ( AN: Such an id**t he worked with Lucy and Erza and happy and Wendy.)

Then the three of them hear Kureto saying that Natsu and Happy's first mission was to go to school to make friends and with Aoi and Sayuri watching them. In order to get there rankings.

As the four walk out they heard Natsu's and Happy's tummy growl. The two turn to Aoi and Sayuri and ask them where is the cafeteria?

The two follows Aoi and Sayuri to the cafeteria and Natsu and Happy order a fat table full of food for the both of them.

Once they sat down they ask if Aoi and Sayuri want any

Their reply was yes once they were done eating they went to the classroom.

Natsu was sniffing the air and remembered the smell and out of nowhere he screamed out " Yu!"

Yu turns around and sees Natsu and Happy at the door way and he screamed out " Natsu, Happy!"

Aoi and Sayuri sees Shinoa and asked why are you here both of them asked at the same time.

Aoi said I am a higher rank answer first Shinoa I am watching Yu there making friends you?

We are doing the same like you but instead of Yu it is Natsu and Happy.

Who are Natsu and Happy asked Shinoa

Natsu is the boy with pink colored hair and happy is the cat next to him.

Natsu screamed while releasing magic " It is salmon NOT pink!)

The three girls said " sorry." while bowing there head low.

As they walk out of the school an big

WAIT FOR IT

..........

KA-BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!

WHAT THE H*LL was that screamed Natsu and Yu

" Attention all student a vampire is in the school please leave the campus immediately !"

I will call the Moon Demon company. said Aoi, Sayuri and Shinoa (AN: The three girls can kill the vampire but will need permission first.)

WE DON'T NEED THEM SCREAMED Natsu, Happy and Yu

The three girls was left speechless

What is the plan asked Yu

The plan is that you go get your weapon while I slay it and if I can't slay it you join in kay said Natsu

okay replied Yu

Aye Sir said Happy

What do you think you are doing blood sucking a**hole? questioned Natsu While running towards the Vampire

I am going to deal with you first then drink her blood said the vampire

OHHHH really ?????? question Natsu as he sucked in air from his mouth and screamed pointing his mouth towards the window and yelled " FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"

Holy f*** what was that said the frightening vampire

That was from my dragon slayer magic you wimp

Outside Aoi and Sayuri screamed " Call for backup now before he dies!"

"Okay on it" said Shinoa

Natsu sent the vampire outside and screamed " THIS IS THE END!"

Everyone outside that hear look up and saw Natsu

Out of nowhere they hear Natsu saying " FLAME LOTUS: FIRE DRAGON FISTS!" (AN: This move is is like the FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST but instead of one punch it consist of many punches.)

Everyone outside saw the vampire being burn alive and when the Moon Demon company saw Natsu's move they were shocked at how strong Natsu was.

When Natsu went to Aoi and Sayuri and asked how he done

They replied he overdid it you big numskull

Then Yu jump out and stab the vampire in the head and cut it off.

Aoi and Sayuri told Natsu, Happy and Yu to follow her to Kureto to see what rank should they be put at.

Once Aoi told Kureto what the three did or mostly Natsu.

He said lets test their strength first.

I will take Yu

Aoi and Sayuri will take Natsu and Happy

Kureto and Yu Arena

Kureto and Yu took out their Cursed weapon(AN: A cursed weapon is meant to deal with vampires.)

They were sword fighting for an hour and a half until YU got his blade at Kureto neck.

Kureto said your rank is will be Second Lieutenant

Thank you sir said YU

Kureto said" Aoi, Sayuri, Natsu and Happy your turn"

Aoi and Sayuri took out their cursed weapon while Natsu just standing there with a smirk on his face.

Aoi asked " What are you smirking at?"

" I am not telling" said Natsu

Happy's thought " yep this will be a ONE HIT KO"

Begin said Kureto

" FIRE SLASH OF THE FIRE DEMON" yelled Aoi

Bad Mistake yelled Happy as he extended his wing and charged at Aoi with to sword in his paws.

" What do you Bad mistake I just took him out" said Aoi

Then all of them hear slurping sound and looked at the fire becoming smaller

Then everyone besides Happy screamed "WHAT ARE YOU!"

I am a fire dragon slayer that is what. replied Natsu

What is a dragon slayer? asked everyone besides Happy

Dragon slayer has the ability to slayer dragons or anything that is lower including a human but I will not do that of course

Wait didn't I already tell you. screamed Natsu

Anyways thanks for the meal said Natsu

Happy do it now! command it Natsu

Aye Sir said Happy

As he flew towards Aoi. Natsu was preparing his attack

"MAX SPEED SLASH!" yelled happy but Aoi blocked it

Natsu yelled get out "Now Happy"

Aoi and Sayuri looked at Natsu who had three magic circle in front of him as he Yelled

" FIRE DRAGON FIRE CANON BLAST!" " AN:Fire dragon fire canon blast is a made of move be moi which is combining "fire dragon brilliant flame" and "Fire dragon's roar" It is a ball of fire in front of his mouth as he spit it out it flies like a cannonball."

Aoi stood there in shock as the fire ball grew bigger and bigger as it was about to impact she used her own move to try and block it which was futile.

Sayuri was caught in Natsu last move too.

I guess I won with Aoi and Sayuri standing there thinking they saw a dragon behind Natsu.

Kureto said Natsu I am giving you the rank of Major General here is your uniform. Happy your rank is Colonel.

Do I have to wear this uniform I like what I am wearing right now said Natsu

Me too said Happy

Fine said Kureto took the badges from the uniform and put it of the shoulder blade for Natsu and the green sack happy have.

Their are your official ranks. said Kureto

To be continued.......