Fairy Tail Reenforce Natsu

With Fairy Tail:

Master Mavis Master Mavis Please help us we lost Natsu Dragneel.

I will try to locate his magic frequency. said Mavis

5 hours later

Did you find him first master? asked the whole guild

Yes, I have found him BUT he will need help to obliterate those vampires then he and the group can come back.  

V-V-V-V-Vampires screamed the whole guild 

Yes, Vampires. I have the group in mind to save him.

That is our first master. said the guild while crying.

When I call your names stand in front of me.

AYE SIR 

Laxus, Gajeel, Wendy,Gray, Erza, Pantherlily,Carla and Lucy. said Master Mavojihugyft

(AN: Hello Readers. We are Laxus, Gray and Gajeel. We are here to give the author a beat down for putting us on the team to save that ash for brain Natsu. WHAM What was that for N-N-N-Natsu what are you doing here? I felt like someone was talking about me. It wasn't us it was the author. Really? He is already beaten up, how can he talk about me? *GULPS*

Fire Dragons

Iron Dragon

Lighting Dragons

Ice Make

ROAR, Lance The four screamed in Unison

The knocked out author gets caught up in it and just have been hit with Fire, Ice, Iron and Lighting.

Time in the Hospital 5 years.)

Back to the story:

Why can't Juvia go with Gray-sama!! While crying anime tears. 

 Mavis chanted a spell and it sent them to where Natsu is.

Back with Natsu and Happy

The Help Team ( AN/ Can't think of a better name) all fell on Natsu and Happy

Hey all of you guys gain pounds. said Natsu who got a metal fist to the face.

Aoi and Sayuri ask Happy who are they?

Oh them they are our friends from Fairy Tail we told you about.

Natsu comes back and told them all "You are all promoted to my rank with his grin"

UMMMM Natsu I don't think you have the right to do that. said Aoi with Sayuri nodding her head. 

You want to fight them don't you question Natsu

Umm yes

Here is a heads up break one of Erza rules and it is going to be like hell.

*GULPS* they are the same as your rank said Kureto

YAY! Natsu cheered like a little kid.

Okay listen up tomorrow is the first day of battle and with these crazy strong people we will win.

WE ARE NOT CRAZY SCREAMED ALL OF THE FAIRY TAIL MAGES!

Sorry I wrote this in a rush. I have to study for final but yet I don't want to leave it as a cliffhanger.

Gomen'nasai