Chapter 12

~A/n You will see what the picture means towards the end of the book >:3 and I just wanted to put a song.   :P~

~4 days later~

~Winter Pov~

When we had gotten back Aphmau, Laurence, and Aaron have been keeping an eye on me, I have no idea why.I also haven't seen Y/N for a few days I think she has been locked up in her house, in her room.'I should go check up on Y/N..im worried about her.'I thought, walking over to her house.

~Y/N Pov~

I was hideing in my room.You wanna know why?Well..

~Flashback~

I was walking through Phoenix Drop because it was a sunny day.But when I turned the corner I saw APHMAU KISSING AARON(I had to XD).I started crying when I saw that.'I wish it wasn't true!'I thought, running back to my house.

~End of Flashback~

I kept crying in my room in till I heard a knock on my front door so I wiped away my tears, opening my room door.I went down the steps and opened up my front door to see Winter standing there, hood on."Y/N, why haven't you been coming out of your house?Also, have you been crying in here?Your eyes are puffy."Winter said, concern in her voice.

"I'm fine.I'm just thinking about...stuff.There's no need to worry about me, Winter."I said."I know something is wrong Y/N..please tell me."Winter said, starting to walk into my house."Ok.Well have you ever had the feeling that your heart is broken, and no one can fix it?"I said, looking at her face."Well..no."She said."Well..I saw Aphmau kissing Aaron and he was doing nothing to stop it!"I said, crying again.Winter hugs me to stop me from crying anymore, after a few min she stops hugging me and looks at me.

She takes off her hood, just like in the cave, and she looks at me straight in the eyes."You don't need Aaron.If he doesn't see you hurting inside then he doesn't deserve you Y/N.You don't need a boy to make you happy.Ok?"She said, in a serious tone."B-but what if I c-cant get over h-him?I-I cant get him off my m-mind."I said, still crying.We talked for a little bit in till she left but I cried after she left, how was I gonna get Aaron off my mind?