Chapter 11

~Garroth Pov!~

The girl and I went into O'hkasis but it seemed like everyone went to the town square, even the guards!We went over there and saw Isabella and Jacob hanging above lava!I looked at the girl and she looked at me then we both nodded.She was gonna save them while I was gonna look inside the castle for Y/N and Lucy.

When I went inside and into the dungeon,looking for Y/N and Lucy all I saw was a trail of blood leading to one of the cells in the far back, the cells for dying prisoners.When I went over I saw Lucy and Y/N in pools of blood, in the dying prisoners cell!I quickly knocked the cage door down and dragged their knocked out body's outside of the castle.I see that the mystery girl has Isabella and Jacob with her and some guards behind her, so we ran out of O'hkasis and hid in a nearby cave, so the guards wouldn't see us.

We put Y/N, Lucy, Isabella, and Jacob down and we looked at each other.'I'm having this love feeling twords...the girl.I think I have fallen in love with her.'I thought."Garroth?"She said, still looking at me."Yeah?"I said."You know how I said the whole trusting thing?Well..I think I trust you enough to let you see my face and to tell you my name.."She said, sighing.

~Winter Pov~

I pulled down the hood of my cloak and showed my face, blushing.He was blushing as well."W-well...my name is W-Winter..and..h-h-hi.."I said, stammering a few times.

~Garroth Pov~

She had pretty long red hair and bright blue eyes, that shine in the moon light.I wanted to kiss her..and so I did well that was in till we heard light clapping then we broke the kiss looking to were the clapping came from.It was from Y/N, Jacob, Lucy, and Isabella.

~Time skip to Aphmau's house after explaining everything.~

(P.s no one knows about Winter's face except Lucy, Isabella, Jacob, Garroth, and Y/N)

~Y/N Pov~

'Can't believe they kissed!I hope they will date soon!OMG I WILL TELL KAWII~CHAN WHEN I AM HEALED!EEEEEEEEE'I kept thinking, smiling.