Chapter 4

Y/N Pov

You woke up but kept your eyes shut in case.Everything around you felt warm like fire and lava.

Me:Where am I..?W-wait..its really hot in here..am I..AM I IN THE NETHER?!

I knew what was gonna happen..I was gonna be forced into a shadow knight.I knew what I had to do so I jumped off the table thing with a girl in white hair and a boy with black(Or was it brown)hair.I started backing up in till I felt heat behind me so I turned around and almost went straight into LAVA.I looked back at the two people who had pulled there swords out.

Girl:Just go back onto the table and you wont feel much pain.

Boy:Listen to us and it will be less painful like she had said.

Me:Never!I will never become a shadow knight!

Boy:Oh to bad..well..you have three choices.First choice..lay on the table and it will be less harmful.

Girl:Second choice..you die in the nether to never be seen again by your friends.

Boy:Third and final choice..we hunt you down if you escape..and we will find you then kill or bring you back here.Choose wisely little girl.

Me:I choose none..I will never let you hunt me down!I will never let you turn me into a shadow knight!And I will not..and I repeat I will NOT will turn into a evil monster just to be controlled.

Boy:So you want to do it that way huh?Shadow knights!Get her and bring her to me or kill her!Either one I am fine with!

A lot of shadow knights came into the room while a glowing white sword appeared into my hands.They seemed surprised then went back to seriousness and they all started running at me.I stabbed a lot of them while running so I would be able to get away from them.I would use my magiks but like I had said..I am not in control with them right now.I started running with them right behind me and if I made one wrong move I would be caught by them and killed or turned into a shadow knight.I saw the nether portal so I ran faster and when I was about to jump into the nether portal one of the shadow knights grabbed my leg then pulled me down.

Me:NO!NO NO NO NO!I WAS SO CLOSE!LET ME GO!

Shadow Knight(The one that caught you):Sir!I caught the girl!What do you want me to do with her?

Boy:Bring her back here!

The shadow knight started dragging me back while I saw five people come through the portal who looked at me and came running.It was Aphmau,Garroth,that one mysterious guard,and another guard!They came here to save me!I kicked the shadow knight making him let go of me but when I was running to Aphmau he grabbed my cloak and took it off.I froze standing there because they could see my wings.

Me:My....my...my cloak..

I started getting mad because they took it off.It might be silly but I didn't want anyone finding out my secret yet.My eyes turn darker and I summoned my sword but instead of it glowing white it glowed a dark color.My cloths grew a darker color and I looked at the army of shadow knights.

Me:Give.Me.Back.My.Cloak.NOW!

Girl:And what are YOU gonna do about it?

Me:You wanna find out?!YOU WANNA FIND OUT DON'T YA?!LET ME SHOW YOU ALL!

My wings spread out as I flew into the air with my wings flapping.My once beautiful white wings turned black and I didn't feel like myself anymore.I made my sword turn into bow and arrows then I started shooting the shadow knights one by one in till there was half of them left.

My bow and arrows turned back into a sword while I charged at them and started stabbing them.I got my cloak back but I kept killing because it started to feel good well that was in till I felt an arm on my shoulder.I folded my wings and started crying when I had looked at what I had done.

Guard with cloak(Aka Aaron):Come on..you already hurt them all.

We walked back to the nether portal while the guard helped me walk and we went back to their village.

~TO BE CONTINUED!~