Chapter four: posessions

Start from the beginning

Ianto hailed a taxi. It drove over, and he opened the door. "Ladies first."

Rose got in, Clara sitting next to her. Owen sat next to Clara, and finally Ianto and Jack filed in.

"Camden Resort, please," Jack told the cabbie as he jumped in the passenger seat.

The cabbie turned to look at him with a larger-than-normal smile, his pupils dilated. "Alright then, sir."

The cabbie drove off. He looked in the rear view mirror at the rest of the group. "So, is this your first time in Camden?" He chirped, very enthusiastically.

Rose spoke up for the group, as cheerfully as she could, wanting to ease the tension. "Yes!"

"Ah, Camden is such a beautiful place." He nodded and looked at the road. "You'll never want to leave..." His smile grew wider with enthusiasm.

No one seemed to notice this, so off they drove, until they got to the resort. "Here we are!" The cabbie shouted happily.

"Finally," Clara rolled her eyes and muttered as Rose opened the door quickly, not wanting to be cramped any longer.

Jack pulled out his wallet. "How much will it be?"

The cabbie merely smiled more. "Oh! The ride was free! It is enough satisfaction that we have more people in our beautiful Camden!"

Jack have the cabbie a strange look. "Thanks..." He put away his wallet.

Rose and Clara stood outside the taxi, waited for the rest of the group to get out. Rose looked down at the ground patiently, pushing the blonde hair out of her face.

Clara nudged her. "Rose... Come on, we're on vacation! We have to be, ya know, happy."

Rose cracked a weak smile. "Yeah, you're right." She exhaled confidently as she could.

Clara reached over and tickled her a bit. "Come on, you've gotta smile more than that."

Rose began to laugh.Lightly at first, then harder as she dropped her duffel bag and tried to swat away Clara. "Stop!" She shouted in between giggles.

"Are you happier now?" Clara continued to giggle at Rose's laughter and still tickled her.

"Yes! Now stop!" Rose shrieked with laughter and backed away.

Clara stopped and hugged her. "Good."

Rose smiled and hugged Clara back. "Thanks."

Ianto and Owen smirked at them and turned to follow Jack into the resort. Clara walked up to Owen, and Owen kissed her on the forehead, taking her hand. "Lets have some fun now, yeah?"

Jack went up to the check-in person, who had just looked up from a book she was reading, a huge grin on her face. "Hello!" She looked up from the book. "How may I help you?"

Jack gave her a signature sparkling smile. "Two connecting rooms, please."

"Surely!" The check-in lady smiled and gave him the keys.

Jack nodded and took the keys, turning to he rest of the group.

"Okay! Two rooms: one for the guys and the other for girls."

Various reactions scattered the group.

Ianto nodded, Owen groaned and rolled his eyes, Clara looked disappointed, and Rose simply laughed at the reactions from all of the above.

Jack scolded Owen and Clara. "Hey! It's for changing purposes! No but's."

"Or so you can fuck Ianto..." Clara muttered under her breath.