♛HE [24] : ONE NIGHT♛

Start from the beginning

"Damn you, after what I did for you, this is what I get?" he growled as he flicked Angel's forehead, later on, tears filled her eyes, like the flick really did hurt.

"That'd hurst' Karma~ You're meanie..." she said, her voice was still sluggish, she curled like a ball and sat on the ends of the bed.

A reckless idiot like her is hard to handle, what if the reckless idiot was drunk? Isn't that more harder to handle?! he thought.

Karma sat on the bed and tapped her shoulder, yet she didn't faced her which made him confused.

"Angel-chan, look at me."

"Don't wanna!"

"W-Why?"

"Apologize. The flicsh hurtssh!"

She's more stubborn that the usual one, huh? Jeez, what a pain in the butt can she be...

"I'm sorry, Angel-chan, would you please look at me?" Karma said monotonously, as if he didn't meant it, then Angel grabbed her red hair and ruffled it.

"Your hair'sh shoft! I likesh your red hair, uwaah, thish ish fun!" she said, enjoying the feeling of ruffling Karma's red hair, he on the other hand was shocked when she ruffled her hair.

This girl, really is troublesome...

A bulb lit up above his head as he gets his phone from his pocket as he thought of a new way to blackmail her.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Oh nothing important, just going to interview you." he said as he focused his phone on the girl who was drunk.

"Interview with Angel-chan~" he started as horns appeared on too of his head and a tail as well.

"Are you a idiot?"

"Yes!"

"Are you a troublemaker?"

"Yes!"

"Are you drunk?"

"Yes!"

He hit the end button as the evidence was completed.

"I can't wait to see despair written all over her face." he grin to himself as Angel was clueless.

"Who are youu talking to?"

"To the future Angel-chan on the other side of the screen."

He put his phone in his pockets and started thinking of ways he can prank Angel, this thought made him really pleased. He glanced at Angel as his eyes widened, she was taking off her red scarf and threw it beside the bed.

"Don't tell me your taking off your clothes, Angel-chan?" he asked.

"But it'sh hot!" she complained as she pushed the blankets off her. She sat in a completely adoring demeanor as Karma blushed.

"Angel-chan, perhaps, are you seducing me?" he asked as his composure was gone, it was replaced by a smirk on his face.

"Huhhh? Here youu go with your jookes again, ahahaha!"

"There is no way you can seduce me, after all, you don't have any sex appeal." he said, stating the fact as Angel started to reveal her shoulder.

"Dang...it's hot."

"Your still going on with that? Like I said, it's no use."

"Karma, please take off my clothes..." she begged as she laid her back on the bed, as heat was taking over her.

"No can do~" he said as he covered her with the blanket, trying not to reveal any of her soft skin.

"Why?! Meanie!"

"If I did that, I'll lose my head." he said, not wanting to give in the girl's request, he knew she wasn't in the right condition, but—he can't helped it.

"Karma, please...it's really hot, I can't take it anymore, take off my clothes!" she said, begging that Karma would take it off, as the boy cupped her cheeks.

"Don't blame me if something happens to you, it will hurt."

"I won't blame you for anything, I trusth youuu!" he shrugged, as he kissed her forehead, still not giving in.

"I refuse~ time for you to sleep." he said, laying her down gently, as he heard her tongue clicked.

"Don't go away...stay with me." she said, pleading for him not to leave, this actions of her was found adorable by him.

"Jeez. Alright, only this night." she nodded in reply as he lays his back on the bed, he was also tired to go back to his own room.

The coldness was getting in his skin, but he didn't want the blanket for all himself, the girl might turned cold. So he snake his arm around her waist, pushing her back to hit his chest, he rested in the crook of her neck and smell her scent. It was very an attractive scent of a beautiful flower, such a rose. It allured him, didn't knew she could smell like this. His legs hugged her legs as one was in the middle, he was using her like his body pillow, yet she didn't respond to all of this because she was fast asleep.

"I'll do whatever it take to protect that smile of yours....My beloved."

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 17, 2017
❖❖❖
------------------------------------------