♛HE [06] : INFERIORITY♛

Our main protagonist was getting an handful of lectures from her classmates, about what happened to yesterday's event.

"Well, calm down everyone. Angel only said what we couldn't say in front of the students in the main campus, Don't be so angry at her." The class 3-E's male representative calmly said, as the class silence down.

"We always get that kind of treatment and force to endure it, that's the rules in this school." Isogai told her.

"T-That's...so unfair." she said.

✦ ✧ ✦

Time Skip

The octopus teacher opened the door to the staff room as he spotted a new face inside.

"We meet at last, Koro-sensei." He greeted him with a smile on his lips, a forced smile.

"He says he's the principal of this place." Karasuma said. "As teachers, he's our boss."

Koro-sensei speedily massaged the man who claims himself as the principle of this school.

"My, my—you've come all this way. Say, might I receive a little bump in my salary?" Koro-sensei asked.

A blue and black haired students walked together through the hallways but to stop when they overheard the staff's discussion.

Koro sensei weak point

6) Subservient to higher-ups

"I've added a few more doubles, you see, and I'm sure it's in your power to—"

"—I must apologize, I'd meant to come pay my respects."

A tall, handsome man, with purple orbs and chocolate brown hair, named Gakuho Asano came all this way to discuss an important matter.

"The Ministry of Defense and Karasuma-san have told me all about you. I can't claim to understand everything, but...How very sad you are. Looking to become the savior of the world, only to fall into the role of the great villain who would destroy it all."

Angel and Nagisa looked at each other, confusion was written all over they're faces.

"Hey Nagisa, what is this old fart talking about?" she asked.

"I don't know, Angel." he answered.

They whispered to each other as they continued to eavesdrop in their conversation.

"But let's put that aside for now, struggle as I might, I cannot hope to save the planet from its crisis. I'll stay out of your assassination altogether." He began to take a few steps forward before stopping.

"If someone did kill you, what is this school's future? Frankly, we need the Class E to remain as it is." The principal said.

"As it is? You mean, with rock-bottom grades and treatment, like now?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Yes. Are you familiar with the worker ant principle? In any group, 20% will be lazy, 20% will work hard, and the remaining 60% will be average." He looked to Koro-sensei with his eyes that were full of demonic goals, as his eyes glowed light red.