♛HE [00] : PROLOGUE♛

"If I stole your heart and you stole mine, wouldn't that be the perfect crime?"

The cold breeze in the middle of the night swayed her hair and clothes as she stood in a tall structure, up high.

She silently infiltrated the building, not letting anyone notice her presence closing in. Her foot landed down on the first floor from the vent in the second floor.

In that room, laid lots of woman, naked. They were like sleazy, not in they're proper state.

In a split second, all of the men pointed her a gun in hand. Ready to kill the long haired girl with red scarf wrapped around her neck.

"Who are you, brat? How did you came here?" She eyed the man who spoke, it was the leader of the gang. The way he speak, the way of he acts are fundamentally the same as an arrogant boss is.

"You don't need to know, all of you are going to die anyways..."

She spoke, every word was full of venom. It was weird that a small girl like her made the gang felt a wave of fear at the way she glared at them.

"F-Fire!" he commanded rashly.

They've began to fire as the girl easily dodged every attack, there were five men targeting her, she can handle it.

She sprinted to a humongous man as she swung a blade and beheaded him, the man's head fell on the floor as blood gushed out in thin air.

The other members froze in fear as their comrade was beheaded, she took their fear in her advantages as she ran up to them and quickly cut them as their lifeless body fell on the ground.

She gripped the boss' neck as she strangled him, making him choke.

"W-What do you want? I'll give you anything! Money? Ladies? Drugs? I-I'll give it to you just spare me!" he offers her.

Crimson eyes glared daggers to the man as goosebumps went up to his spine, the man saw an afterimage of death in her eyes.

"No thanks...what I want is your life."

She gripped harder as the man screamed, for a quiet awhile now, his body stopped moving as his tongue was out and his eyes were popped open.

His body fell on the floor, as the ground is filled with five corpse, blood stained the floor as they just died a minute ago.

"Serves you right, you scum."

She felt a hand grabbed her ankle as she looked down to see a beautiful huge busted woman, begging for help.

"Please..help me..I beg of you." she mutters.

After that, the blonde woman fell asleep as the girl just stared at the many females on the ground.

✦ ✧ ✦

She went back to her hideout that belongs to her only, however she noticed that her place was crowded. Then her nose crinkled when she recognized the black clothing of the men waiting outside.

"Look what we have here, it's the shitty people from their shitty economy." she cussed.

"Your rude—!"

A man in tuxedo stopped his underling in speaking another word, which he complied in, zipping his lips.

"Forgive us for our unannounced visit, but we would want like you to accept our job request."  An agent sent from the Japan's Ministry of Defense spoke.

The girl's eyebrows furrowed, as if letting him continue providing her the information of what kind of job that he wants her to do. He cleared his throat and continued.

"The job is easy, we want you to kill someone." he says outrageously.

"As expected from the government dogs, if you have someone you think is a threat, you can hire people to do your dirty work. How convenient." she mocked. 

The man was slight offended in how she choose her words, however he didn't let it get into him as she continued.

"How much is it?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Ten Billion Yen." he said firmly.

The young girl was caught surprised, startled of how high the prize is. Her interest perked up to its peek.

"Ten billion yen? That sounds rich...who's this person?" she asked.

He stretched his arm and handed her a private documentary files about the target for extermination.

"What the heck is this?"

"The reason we are here is to explain the target to you, beg my pardon but can we talk somewhere more private? Like inside your apartment?"

The Special Agent politely asked as the assassin cracked a laugh.

"You people went here unannounced and now you asked me that we go inside my apartment, aren't you the rude one here?"

"Beg my rudeness, I've been really busy that I forgot to send a message in visiting in advance, I am sincerely sorry."

"Well anyways, let's get in...It'll be complicated if someone is eavesdropping."

The red scarf girl told them as she spotted in the corner of her eyes that there were some people stalking them in the midst of the darkness. She pushed the key in the hole, and twisted it. Letting them in her apartment.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Now speak, I don't have all the time to talk with you people."

She crisscrossed her legs while seating comfortably on the couch inside her apartment, she had a grumpy face that tells them to make it haste. She was very curious of this soon-to-be target of hers.

"I'll take you up in your offer, I am Karasuma Tadaomi. I'm with the Ministry of Defense. We are here to explain this mysterious target that we have given you." he introduced himself to the little assassin.

She abruptly tossed the folders on the ceramic coffee table as they began explaining them about the job that she is about to take.

✦ ✧ ✦

"In other words...I just have to kill this Super-Creature, right?"

"Indeed, Lovro-san appointed you that you are perfect for this mission."

Figured out that he was the one who caught me in this nonsense crap...

"I've never killed a mysterious creature before, but this might be interesting.."

The young girl had a new target to assassinate. But what she didn't know was..

Things wouldn't ever be the same.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 16, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------