♛HE [13] : GOOD LUCK♛

The rainy seasons have finally ceased as the weather started getting hot, there will be a baseball tournament to be held next week as the Class 3-E were discussing about it.

"Exhibition?" Angel asked.

"Yeah, class E doesn't get to enter into the tournament."

"Due to the splendid reason that there'd be an odd number of teams, instead we'll play the game at the end."

"I don't get it..." Angel said, as she doesn't understand the school's policy,

"The entire school watch as we pit against the Baseball club, and the girls play against the Girls' basketball club."

"That's unfair!" she stated.

"For us, not to them." Nagisa answered to her comment, as he let out a sigh.

"If it's baseball, the one we can rely on is Sugino. Got any secrets we can use to win?" Maehara asked as he turned to Sugino, who turned to his direction.

"It's impossible, our baseball team is pretty strong." He stated, as he looked down on himself again.

"Especially Shindo, our current club captain. He caught the attention of the famous high schools...A star pupil, and a star athlete—it's like, unfair."

He ended his sentence as the class turned quiet, not knowing what to do.

"Then, is this Shindo guy strong?"

"Yeah, Angel...To a baseball player like me, I'm nowhere near his level."

He looked down, his eyes were filled with agony and misery, then Angel walked up to him as she watched him looking down on himself again.

"You're looking down on yourself again, if you keep that attitude up, nothing will change." she told him.

Sugino couldn't say a word, he just bowed his head in silence. A vein popped on her head as her fist bumped with his head.

"O-Ouch, what are you doing...Angel?" he groaned.

"All we have to do is to win!" She said, as her eyes looked at the fallen Sugino, he massaged his bumped head as he looked up to the girl in front of him.

"I don't give a damn about this Shindo guy, heck I don't even know him. But that doesn't really matter, all we have to do is win, that is all it matters."

"Angel..."

"She's right Sugino, all we have to do is win!"

"Yeah, we have to win!"

"What about you?" Angel asked as he turned to Sugino once again.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to win?"

His dark blue eyes stared at the girl as he opened his mouth to give his answer.

"I want to win, I don't want to lose at the baseball that I love." He declared as he clutched the baseball tightly on his hands.

"Win like you're going to kill them!" She protested loudly with a huge grin on her face as the class agreed.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Good luck on your game, Angel." Nagisa said to Angel as he cheered for her.

"Yeah, you two Nagisa. Show them who's the boss!" Nagisa nodded as he ran back to his teammates, Angel was about to walk to her team as well when a hand grabbed her wrist. In a blink of an eye, she saw the face of Akabane Karma.