The end (Updated 6/12/2017)

John glanced up as Derek entered his son's hospital room. Neither of them had left for two days but Derek seemed worse for wear. Bags dark enough they looked like bruises were formed under Derek's eyes and the sheriff knew he hadn't slept since they arrived. He stood up and they just looked at each other. "They need me at the precinct." John said striding forward. "Please look after my boy and call if anything changes." he said. Derek nodded solemnly and stepped aside to allow the sheriff to pass. As the door clicked Derek slumped into the chair at Stiles' side and took a sip of bitter hospital coffee. He lay his hand in the bed just below Stiles' and watched him breath for a moment. He set the coffee down and folded his arms on the bed. Resting his head on them Derek listened to Stiles' heartbeat. Soon he found himself dragged into unconsciousness. Stiles woke slowly. He first became aware of a methodic beeping, then of the chemically clean smell, finally he opened his eyes and squinted at the sudden light. The sun was down but one of the nurses had forgotten to turn off the light when she left. Stiles blinked and dimly became aware of a weight on his left arm. Glancing over he saw Derek's head resting on it, the full sized alpha sound asleep. Stiles shook him a little. "Der." he whispered and shook his arm a little harder. He gasped in pain as he pulled on stitches and the heartbeat spike woke Derek instantly. "Easy big guy." Stiles said wincing a little. Derek stared at him for a moment dumbfounded before leaping up and going to hug him. Derek caught himself half way and just lightly touched Stiles' arms before pulling away not wanting to hurt him. "What the hell were you thinking?!" he said exasperated. Stiles gave a slight smile. "Oh you know bravely face down the witch alone die a hero's death for a maiden in distress." he said waving his uninjured arm. "One I wasn't a maiden in distress, two you're alive, and three that was the most idiotic thing you could have done. You didn't even tell anyone where you were going!" Derek exclaimed. Seeing Stiles' hurt look he quickly composed himself. "Thank you, it worked. I'm just glad you're okay." Derek said giving Stiles a half hug again. Stiles began to grin. "Worried about me sourwolf?" he questioned poking at Derek's ribs. "Maybe a little." Derek said with a small smile. "Isaac got me to Deaton and he fixed me. The pack tracked down the witch and killed her. All that was left was the moron we all care about who has a tendency to almost get himself killed." he added settling down again and texting the sheriff. "That's me Mr. Almost. Almost killed, almost failed, almost didn't get caught, almost kissed, almo-" Derek cut off the speech with one hand clamped firmly over Stiles' mouth. Stiles smirked and licked Derek's palm. The latter pulled back and wiped his hand on his jeans. "Gross." he muttered. "Whatever sourwolf you know you love me." Stiles said settling back against the pillows. Derek glanced at him. "Yeah, yeah I really do." He muttered smiling at the teen. Stiles raised his eyebrows in surprise but couldn't get out a smart comment before Derek was sealing his mouth with his own. Stiles mentally shrugged, plenty of time to think of smart comments later. They broke apart when someone cleared his throat. Stiles looked at his dad with a sheepish smile as a blush broke out across his face. "Just... take it easy until you're healed." John said stepping out to call the rest of the pack. Stiles went from light pink to beet red and only got darker as Derek laughed and went in for another kiss.

Really hoped you enjoyed teacup werewolf. Don't forget to rate and/or comment.