Josh looked down at his hand, cursing under his breath as he saw the barbwire in his right hand and the wolf before him. Without warning, it charged at him, jumping into his arms and tackling him to the ground. 150 pounds of anger was growling and aggressively starving for something to eat right on Josh's chest. He panicked but remained calm, he was thinking of Tyler. He grabbed the barbwire and as much as Josh wanted to close his eyes, he kept them open as he wrapped the wire around the ragging wolf's neck and pulled; cutting off its head. Blood immediately began to pour onto Josh's chest and pushed off the beast, rolling his body away from it.

Josh jumped to his feet, shivering at the sight of the headless animal. He sank into the silence, taking a few calming breaths before he began to run again. This time, he was much faster and much closer to the house. He just needed Tyler, more than he ever thought. He'd spend the last few hours thinking about him, about everything they'd been through. He isn't sure whether or not Tyler actually meant what he said, but that didn't matter to Josh right now.

Josh shook again, it was nearly pitch black outside and he was thankful that Thomas had driven them back to Ohio, where it wasn't snowing and it was above zero degrees, so Josh didn't get hypothermia on his way back. The house was just down the road and Josh could see the light shine from the windows, illuminating the road a little. He smiled, he was closer to Tyler. He picked up his speed, running down the road as he felt his lungs burn up.

***

Tyler observed Thomas very carefully as he wiped the blood leaking from his nose.

"What do you want me to say? What did you actually think was going to happen? I can't go back in time to change anything. Look, Jenna's in New York studying photography, go find her if you want her that badly."

Thomas smirked and kept on pacing around the room, silently. He didn't really care what Tyler had to say, he wanted revenge, that's all he was here to do. He turned towards Tyler and grabbed his shirt by the collar, lifting him up till his feet were dangling in the air. Tyler's breath hitched as Thomas approached him, their faces now only inches apart and Thomas's  hand was grasping at Tyler's neck.

Gabriel and Adam stood near the door, watching out to ensure everything was fine when they heard noise coming from the front. They made their way out front to check it out, curiosity eating them up. Josh was hiding to the side of the door, holding up a giant rock as he waited for the men to come. Adam came out first, opening the door first to investigate. Josh held his breath as Adam stepped out to the front porch, now just a few feet away from him. With one swift motion, he brought the rock violently down on the back of Adam's head, causing the man to fell dead on the ground. Blood was pouring out his crushed skull and he was immobile.

The loud thud grabbed the other's attention and Gabriel ran towards Josh, tackling him down to the ground. The weight of the other man's body was suffocating his chest and Josh struggled to breathe, mouth dangling open as he took small and quick breaths. He still held the rock in his hand so he shut his eyes and brought the hard cold stone on Gabriel's head; his skull crushing in too many pieces. Josh breathed heavily as he rolled off the third dead body he's responsible for today. He was hurting so much inside at the idea.

He stood back up and walked inside, empty handed and shaking. He walked one foot in front of the other, before coming to a halt in front of a door: the last thing he saw before they took Tyler away. Josh looked down at the knob and wiggled it. It didn't move, it was locked. So Josh did the one thing he did best, he smashed down against the door and it fell over, breaking off of its hinges and falling flat on the ground.

The sound shocked Thomas who immediately began to squeeze his first, now putting immense pressure on Tyler's neck for the first time. He jerked his head to see Josh standing in between the doorway, blood-soaked shirt and caked up face.