#3

There was a knock at the door and Frisk answered. "Frisk? Why weren't you at Grillbys?" Chara asked, "Well, Papyrus returned from his visit with Undyne and wanted to make me and Sans a I'm back feast." Frisk explained. Chara nodded, "So can I still do my pick up lines?"
Frisk sighed and stepped out into the cold and shut the door, "Fine." Chara smiled and then it turned into a smirk, "Hey, feel this shirt real fast." Frisk raised an eyebrow, but grabbed a small piece of Chara's shirt, "Wanna know what it's made of?" "What?" "Girlfriend material." Frisk rolled her eyes and let go of the fabric. "What? Oh! Before I forget! I've seem to lose my phone number. Can I have yours?" Frisk just stared at Chara expressionless.
"Oh come on! That was good!" Chara complained. "No it wasn't." Frisk said. Chara pouted and sighed, "Fine, can I have directions at least?" "To where?" "Your heart." Frisk immediatley blushed but coughed to hide it.
"Oh? Are you getting cold? You could use me as a blanket." Chara said smirking. Frisk bit their lip trying to refrain from smiling, "One more thing. Do you have a band-aid?" Frisk nodded, "Why?" "Because I scraped my knee falling for you." Frisk tried her best not to smile, but it was too much. "Geez louise, Chara." "Yes! Another successful pick up line day!" Chara cheered. Then she ran away.
Frisk shook her head and walked back inside with a tomato face.

~Bunnyflowerpetal