I

Growing up in this household was feeling like hell. Then again, I don't think hell not even this bad. With pops sick and Ma constantly working living in this house you can quickly fade off into the background. Well, I won't say totally fade but the only time we have time to be a family is on Sundays. When we at grandma Mildred's house. But this not about that. It's about him.

I always knew growing up that I liked boys. Not as no homeboy or best friend either. No, I mean like he can get my number and later go back to his spot and I'll let him bend me over the kitchen table. Yea no long-term goals yet but a boyfriend could be a start. That's if I'll ever get the courage to talk to somebody. Yea I'm super shy and quiet. That and being a virgin to me is already a double negative. Plus going to school with a brother that's the total opposite you can see why I fade off into the shadows.

My brother Anton is very outgoing and well sociable. Popularity is highly favorable. Then he one of our school's best basketball players. I run track maybe not the school's best runner but I'm pretty good. Everybody loves him. I don't... While he all glitz and smiles to everybody he is a total ass to me. Always calling me fags and pussy in front of his friends. He beats me up because I'm not sociable like him. I think the most time he does it just for more popularity. He already gets the girls. He has a different girl every two weeks almost.

Then not just any girl. He always finds one that got a job or a nice car. I call him a gigolo. Then he fights me for that and everyone sits back and laughs. Except for him, the one who this whole thing is about. He changed me. He showed me and a new life. He helps me embrace who I am. Tyrese...

Tyrese is my brother's best friend. He plays football, The school's best quarterbacks, but He was My forever love. His smile. The way he flexes. The way he laughs. He was the perfect guy. He was straight though well at least to my knowledge. There are times when questioning it. Like yesterday we were eating cereal chilling watching TV.

"Damn! You think you wanna breathe."

"What?"

"Yo you going in on that milk though"

"Man I like milk."

"Oh, for real...well shit I got milk if that's what you like. But you got to do a lot of sucking."

Or like last week when we were chilling at his house playing the game.

"Ayo Chris, I bet you ten I can pin you and make you tap out."

I was so quiet even at a young age my mama swore I took a vow to be silent forever. But nevertheless, before I could say no Tyrese jumped me.

"No Tye I don't wanna play!"

But it was too late he had me pinned and he was on my back with my arm twisted behind my back.

"Ouch! Tye get off!"

"Tap out nigga!"

So I started tapping on the bed like crazy. He let go of my arm but still sat on me.

"Tye get off me please."

"Nah I think I like you like this. Shit how this ass sitting...shit I can fuck all night."

Catch my drift. Of course, in any giving moment with him, I'm like just name the time and place. Yet I must remember he is straight. Somebody like him I could never have. But it doesn't hurt to fantasize right?!

Then there are times like this. It's Saturday morning and he up there with Anton watching BET and conversing about girls they smashed smashing or going to smash.

"Ayo Chris! Come here!"

I heard Tyrese called to me. Like a mouse for some cheese, I went the running. But I came to a stop reaching the living room. Tyrese was sitting there with no shirt on and I could feel my penis getting happy. Nigga go down that all I was trying to think but my dick felt otherwise.

"So you just gonna stand there and look stupid nigga! Sit yo ass down."

Anton growled at me breaking my trance. So walking over I sat on the other end of the couch with Tyrese.

"Bruh, anyway Chris tell you're forever hating ass brother that them bitches from North View Mall were drooling over ya boy."

Speaking about the other day when we went out. Those bitches shit I was drooling. Anton had walked off to Macy's and I and Tyrese went towards the food court. Yea a couple of thots intruded but Whatever.

" I mean yeah I guess I wasn't paying attention."

"Cause you a fucking fag ass nigga! See Tye I told you that nigga don't know shit he probably was too busy staring at some niggas ass."

I mean the only nigga who I have eyes for is sitting right here next to me. And yea I always stare at his ass cause its fat and plump. If yo ass wasn't here I might have tried something.

" Dang do you have to be an asshole twenty-four-seven!"

I snapped at him.

"Shit do you have to be a scared lil pussy all the time."

"Ight yall no need for all this we just chilling."

Tyrese interrupts to say. I couldn't stand how Anton attacks my character. I mean I'm gay so what. I don't know If he really thinks I'm gay or just calls me it just for insults.

"It ain't me tell his gay ass!"

"I'm not gay!"

" nigga please you damn show not pulling no pussy."

" Maybe cause I'm a nigga that don't think with his dick"

"Yeah cause you thinking about another nigga's dick."

I was getting annoyed with his insults. So I stormed off to my room. It's always people like him that gets under my skin. Just because I don't flaunt my masculinity around doesn't mean I'm no less than a man. But never will a jackass of his nature will understand that.