12❤The New World

Heyyyy! So hopefully this chapter is interesting because there s a surprise! Also this is where the plot steps up a notch so beware of my glorious updates! I update this story everyday. I will not update A Hard Hospital Life or Pretty Vocals until this is done. :) Brooke's POV, again. Vomment! Thanks for reading, baye! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Brooke, I need to go to Walgreens. Do you need anything?" Jake's voice echoed through the halls.

"Nope!" I shouted back at him.

I could hear the car's engine echo through the garage. A few days ago he'd dropped me off at my house, and I followed him back to his house, so now both cars are in the garage. I was just about to flip a book open for school that's starting up, until I realized something.

Yesterday I missed my period.

I shuffled through some of my old boxes from when I was with this guy a while back ago. Turns out I was never pregnant, so I still had a leftover tests. When I was done, I was shocked at what I saw.

It looked like this: + l l

Tears of joy were welling down my face. I had no idea how to explain to him I was pregnant in a cute way. I gently propped myself on our bed. I smiled at the TV and rubbed my small stomach, soon to become basketball size.

I could feel the hot sticky tears still pouring down my face but I wasn't sad, I was so happy for him and I. We could raise a family, In our nice big and safe house, and we'd have at least two kids and a dog or a cat.

"I love you." I said to my little creature inside my stomach.

I tried thinking of different special ways to tell him. I could do what they did on Full House with the baby back ribs, baby bibs, and other baby food items. Or I could just stick my test results in a flower pot. Maybe just tell him in person.

"Oh shizzle!" I muttered under my breathe. Jake was back home.

I waited for him to come on the front steps. "Hey!" he exclaimed, right about to walk through the front door. I pulled him into a hug until our lips met, but he let go, wanting to go into the house.

I was grinning at him. The words couldn't come out of my mouth because I was so happy.

"Jake, can I tell you something?" I managed to slip out. He nodded yes. I took his hand and sat us down on the porch. My fingers traced against the dark brown wood steps that we sat on.

"I'm expecting!" I said with only the littlest smile.

I could tell he was shocked but we both stood up and starting squealing. "I'm so happy! Really?" he said. "Y-y-ye-yes!" I said, panting with energy soaked up in me. We hugged for a long matter of time, letting the crisp wind blow through my hair.

I gave him one last peck on the lips before heading inside. "I wonder what we will name her!" I said.

"Her?" Jake said, raising one eyebrow.

"Keep it a secret that I was her to be a girl, ok?" I said, giving him that famous Lucy Hale "shhhh".

We talked about it over tea, and there was one thing we weren't concerned about. Money. I didn't really care, I don't want my baby to leave. She or he is safe with me. And that's all that matters.