20 minutes later

Caspar and I have got the last of my luggage from Zoe's car and are now waiting for Zoe and Joe to walk out of the apartment complex.

They finally emerge and Zoe runs over to me wrapping her arms around me in a big hug as I do the same to her, we squeeze each other until we can't breathe anymore. After a while we then release each other as Zoe says "You need to come see us again so we can all hang out for a day while you are still here and so is Tyler, I miss you both so much."

"I know Zoe I miss you all as well, text me a day that you're free and I will make sure I can make it" I answered with a smile. Zoe then turns to Caspar and tells him that he needs to make sure we will go to Brighton together, Caspar responds with a nod and a hug goodbye. Zoe then walks over to Joe and give him a big hug and a kiss to his cheek, she then whispers something in his ear to which he just smiles and nods and then giving her a kiss to her cheek and opening the car door for her to get in. Joe tells his sister to be safe and gives her another goodbye while closing the door. We all stand back and wave goodbye to Zoe as she drives off.

Caspar, Joe and I all grab some of my luggage and cart it up to the Jaspar flat, once we get inside we all drop it in the floor and try to catch our breath. Caspar then says that I can put all my luggage in his room and that I can use his bathroom to 'freshen up' while he and Joe set up the blow-up mattress upstairs for me to sleep on.

Half an hour later

I make my way up the stairs in my pj's and feeling clean after my relaxing bath, I find my nose to be greeted by the delicious smell of spaghetti. I get to the top of the stairs and look around to find a blow up mattress were the coffee table usually is and Caspar laying down on the mattress with his phone in his hands. I giggle at him and he turns his head towards me, because of my giggle I grab the attention of Joe who is in the kitchen standing at the stove obviously making the spaghetti that I can smell.

"Caspar you do realize there is a couch and that blow up mattress is for me right?" I question. Caspar frowns at me and flips me the finger as Joe just stands there and laughs.

I walk to Joe and lean over to see what he was up to, I found that he had drained out the pasta and was about to pour it in with the sauce he had made. I quickly grabbed a piece of spaghetti and put it in my mouth to eat, but just as I was about to put it it in my mouth Joe finds out what I have done and hits the hand that has the pasta in it making the pasta fall to the ground and myself to give Joe the most annoyed look I have ever given anybody.

Joe tries to hide a grin and so do I as we stare at each other. Finally I break and burst out laughing and Joe does the same.

"What are you two doing?" Caspar asks in a curious tone. We both stop laughing and turn to look at Caspar, he's sitting up on the blow up mattress and is looking at the both of us with his phone on his lap. I bend down and picked up the piece of spaghetti that Joe made me drop, I then put it in the bin and look up to find Joe and Caspar talking about why Joe and I had started laughing.

Caspar and I decided to play with the filters on snapchat while Joe finished making spaghetti for all three of us, Caspar and I were in fits of laughter while playing around with the face swap filter and I swear I almost peed my pants.

"Dinners ready you two" Joe called out. Both Caspar and I jumped up and grabbed a plate each.

After we had dinner we decided to watch a movie on Netflix and since I was the guest, I was allowed to pick what we got to watch.

We ended up watching 3 movies and then decided to call it a night, since I was extremely jet lagged I wasn't all that tired but Caspar looked as if he would pass out any second. I got up off the couch and gave Caspar a big hug and a kiss on his cheek bidding him a goodnight, I then turned to Joe and did the same. Joe and Caspar made their way downstairs to their rooms while I laid down on the blow up mattress.

For about an hour and a half I was tossing and turning trying to force myself to sleep, I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through my social media. About half an hour later I heard footsteps coming from downstairs and they were making their way upstairs, I sat up slightly and found Joe walking over to the kitchen.

"What are you still doing up?" He questioned with a raspy voice.

"I could ask you the same question" I answered back. He just chuckled slightly and shook his head as he grabbed a glass from a cabinet and proceeded to fill it up with water.

"I couldn't sleep so decided to wander and grab a drink"

"Same but without the need to wander and grab a drink" I replied, to which I then received another chuckle.

"Would you mind if I sat with you for a bit?" Joe asked shyly.

"No of course not join me." I answered with a bit more enthusiasm than I expected. Joe walked towards the blow up mattress and sat down on it next to me.

"Y/N? How would you feel if an ex that cheated on you and was a complete bitch found you after almost 2 years and wanted to get back together with you again?" Joe asked out of nowhere.

"Umm, I wouldn't know but I would make sure they would leave me alone and never see me again." I answered unsure.

"That's what I did, but she somehow she found me and won't take no for an answer. I'm seriously thinking of getting back together with her just so she will stop." Joe stated with a sad tone. I pulled him closer to me in a hug and let him cry on my shoulder, I decided not to say anything thinking that he needed time to let it all out with the comfort of a friend holding him. After about 10 minutes he pulled back and stared at me with sad eyes.

"Joe I think what you need to do at the moment is just let her go and wait until she stops, all girls fight for attention until they no longer have it and find some other way of getting it. You need to stop giving her attention and wait for her to stop." I answered truthfully. Joe nodded sadly and laid down on the mattress pulling the blanket over his body.

"Y/N? Can I lay here with you for a bit?" Joe asked softly. "I need the company"

"Of course Joe." I answered and laid down next to him with my back facing him. I found a comfy spot and then felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me towards a muscular body.

"Can I cuddle you? Or is that not ok?" Joe asked softly in my ear, I felt a shiver run down my spine and I nodded my head saying that yes I was fine with a cuddle. Joe pulled me as close as I could get to his body.

Suddenly I felt a wave of exhaustion fill me and I felt Joe whisper "thank you Y/N".

"You're welcome Joe". I felt him breathe a heavy breath and then settle behind me with his head tucked into the crook of my neck. Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach and I found myself closing my eyes while sleep took over me.

BY: joesuggy-imagines on tumblr