Chapter 14 - Talks

Hey guys so I know this is a late update but I've been depressed because I got my As Level results yesterday and they weren't the best. But I will do better next year I promise. This chapter is another filler but it's a key chapter. Now the winner of the character will be announced in Chapter 16 because that's when she's introduced. Anyway enjoy x

Comment!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow!!!!!!!!!!

I sat down onto the sofa in complete shock. How could we have done this? we knew that we needed to use a condom and yet we didn't. What if I was pregnant? I'm not ready to be a mother and I certainly do not want children for at least another four or five years when I'm in a really stable relationship which I was not in.

Me and Aaron were dating and I didn't love him. I liked him very much but not yet love. His personality is amazing and even his work side is starting to grow on me. It's actually kind of sexy and I'd definitely love to have sex in his office, on his desk or maybe in the elevator... Wait what am I saying? I just had sex without a condom and I'm thinking about having sex again. I really am a sex starved slut.

"You know everything maybe okay. You can take the morning after pill and wahla everything's okay." I grabbed the coffee Casey had made me and took a sip, licking my lips from the delicious taste.

"Will it work?" I hadn't been in a situation like this ever. Caleb never wanted children he dispised them and made sure that we took precautions before we had sex. I once had a rod implanted into my arm so I couldn't get pregnant for three years after that we just used a condom every time.

"Of course it will work. We can go and pick it up later on and then take it when you wake up tomorrow morning." I nodded and sat there just still looking into my coffee as if it was actually interesting. Why did I have sex without using protection? Why would I do that? Fair enough if I wanted a child with him but I didn't.....Well not yet anyway.

"You know you do have to tell Aaron about this. Even though you're taking the pill to make sure you are not pregnant."

I sighed. I guess she was right. He did deserve to know no matter what I guess I could just call him later and tell him then.....Yeah that's what I'll do.

Fifteen minutes later and Casey had walked out of her room with a book in her hand squeling with joy, "Look what I found."

I looked at it and had no idea what it was, "What is it?"

"It's our school year book. C'mon this will cheer you up looking at all the embarrassing photos of us when we were younger."

She sat down next to me and opened the book up and found our first year book photo from our first year in high school. I burst out laughing when I saw Casey. She had glasses on which I didn't really remember and she had the damous braces on show, now them I remember because she kept spitting every time she said anything with the word 's' in.

"Oh, my god, look at you." I said while laughing, this was just too funny.

"Shut up I looked good for my first year anyway I don't look as bad as you. Look." She pointed at my photo and I couldn't help bu laugh again. I looked terrible. I was wearing a purple short vest top and my hair was up in a bun with purple ribbon, what was this?

"Oooh look at Peter he looks decent. Pitty his looks didn't last." I snickered and moved over to the next page which was the next year and in this there was a huge difference with everyone. Casey didn't have her braces on and her hair was a massive afro which I remembered was styled like that for his cousins wedding that weekend before.