Chapter 3 -The Project

The school was a good school to be sincere they had a map which made it easy for me locate my classroom.

I opened the door and I looked inside the class. It was just what I had in mind chairs arranged with a desk in front. I can't believe my first day of school and my friend and I have to go to different classrooms.

I was a nervous rack I didn't know what to do I mean I knew there were going to be boys in my class but not this many.

What am I going to do....

I was practically screaming. Maybe I'm not ready for this. I should just turn back and go home. I mean grandma will be elated to see me. I can still turn back go home and sleep or watch movie I mean its better than sitting here uncertain of what's gonna happen.

Before I could turn, the madam entered and ordered us to take our seats. I sat in the first seat.

The madam looked at me and smiled.

"Hey everybody, meet our new mate emm.."

Oh this was my cue to say my name.

"I'm Emma Robinson."

"Nice to you Emma. I prefer my students to stand up when answering or saying something to show obedience. Its that OK with you?"

"Yes" oh shit I forgot to stand up again. I stood up

"Sorry madam. Yes its clear."

Finally, she directed her attention to the class.

"OK this year we are going to do an important project that's 60% of your grade. You fail the project you fail my class" she shrugged as If there's nothing wrong with failing.

"Ok last year we learnt how to write a debate so this year we are putting it all into practice. Its going to be a boy girl project. It's about a woman and a man who mostly suffers in marriage . I'll be collecting the results on next 2 weeks so you have exactly 2 weeks to write it.I will paste the names of the groups on the notice" she pointed at a small notice board which had some posters on it already.

"After class check in to see the name of your partner. By the way it will be two in a group. OK so let's start today's lesson. We are ..

I can't believe it. Guess I will be coming into contact with boys a lot than I anticipated. I have to get ready. Hope I get a nerd who's all about studying and will let us finish this project so soon that it will be as if its was just a horrible dream.

FINGERS CROSSED

^^^^°°°

XOX

Sorry about the spelling mistakes.