Chapter 9

*Wedding Day*

Okay! Cate this is it.No turning back once you enter this big church in front of you.Security guards are everywhere to stop Dylan if he does anything stupid.

I took a deep breath and looked at my uncle.I took his arm and enter the church.The music start playing.

I start walking down the aisle.I saw Kendall smiling.That made me smile too.

Veronica and Rain are engaged and expecting a baby.

I reach the altar.I let a small drop of tears of joy.Never thought that me and Kendall are getting married.

My uncle gave me to Kendall and now its time to face the priest.Me and Kendall prepared are own vows.

"This two lovely couples have their own vows.So lets start with the groom first"

Kendall grab a piece of paper.And the music plays and I recognize the song is 'Cover Girl'..

"Cate Clifford my lovely wife to be.Ever since freshmen year I have this huge crush on you but I was afraid that if I confess you my feelings our friendship will end.Until I have to leave to make my dream come true.But fate has brought us back together.Now here you are standing infront of me as a beautiful bride.Cate your the only who makes me smile.You light up my world when you step into my life and your my only world.And even though sometimes we have our ups and downs your still there when I look back.You never leave me.This past few weeks your crazy ex wants to broke us up.But you stay faithful to me and that's the thing I love the most about you.I love you Cate and I always will"

My tears streams down my face.

"Now lets here the bride's vows"

"Kendall Francis Schmidt,When I saw you on the set of Big Time Rush.I fell completely inlove with you all over again.Everytime you kiss me sparks flies and butterflies flies over my stomach.You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.Your my world too.I have never imagined that we will end up in this situation.I'm so glad that I'll be yours forever.I'm so glad that I trip and fell when I was 5 year old.Because if it didn't happen I wouldn't have met you.Baby I love you from the beginning.Your my life.I love your beautiful smile,enchanting green eyes and your soft dirty blonde hair.Kendall I'm very happy that you pick me to be your wife.I love you Kendall and I'll always will forever and ever"

"Ok we all heard what the couple has to say.Now its time for me.Dear beloved people we are gather here today to see this two lovely couple to be joined in the holy matrimony."

The priest says.

"Kendall Francis Schmidt do you take Cate Eve Clifford to be your wife"

"I do"

"Cate Eve Clifford do you take Kendall Francis Schmidt to be your husband"

"I do"

"If anyone is against this couple to be joined together speak now or forever hold your piece"

I got nervous.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride"

I let out a huge sigh of relief.Kendall smiled at me.He lifted up my veil and kisses me passionately.

Yes! Finally I'm Mrs.Cate Schmidt.

*Reception*

"Congratulation guys"They all said.

"Thanks guys"

"Cate! Hey!"Veronica says.

I run to her and give her a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Ver your belly had grown"

"Yeah!"

"I wish I would have a kid too"

"You'll get it too.Later at your honey moon"

"Shut up!"

"Excuse me everyone"I hear Kendall says.

We looked at him.

"I'm going to sing a special song to my loving wife.Guys! Start the music"

They start playing a song.And Kendall start singing.

He's voice sounds like a thousand choir of angels.I love him so much.And I can't wait to bear his children.

He finished singing.I went on stage and kiss him.

Now its time for our dance as husband and wife.

"You know what? I'm the luckiest guy ever to have you as a wife"

"And I'm the luckiest girl to have you as my husband"

He start humming the song 'Everyday Girl'...

The reception ended and now me and Kendall are heading to Paris for our honeymoon.

Thank God,Dylan didn't do anything stupid to stop my wedding.

And I'm sooo happy to be his forever.