Small Talk

After an hour of chatting with Ricky, Ariana and Nash, I went upstairs to change out of my damp swim suit.

Nash of course, followed me upstairs. I grabbed lavender pajama pants and a shirt from my moms Honeymoon Tour out of my dresser. Nash sat on my bed playing a game on his phone. I have no clue what it is though.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I don't want Nash walking in on me when I'm freaking naked! I peal off my bathing suit and change into my pajamas.

What a day.... My first kiss, my newly found relationship, my first magazine interview.

I walk out of the bathroom to now find Nash sound asleep on my bed. He is so adorable when he sleeps. His light snores and soft facial expression made me want to kiss him. But I didn't want to wake him so I let him be and went downstairs.

Mom and Ricky were watching an old movie. I didn't ask what one though because they were cuddling and having a nice time.

I went into the sun room to watch the moon rise up. Being in an orphanage most my life, I would usually creep over to the window to watch the moon rise. It amazed me; the moon was different shapes almost everyday and I had fun trying to count the stars. Even though it was impossible. Then I would go back to bed and dream of my parents.

I sat on the couch in the sunroom for about 7ish minutes before I heard footsteps walking in.

"The stars are beautiful aren't they?" Ricky's voice broke the nice silence.

"Yeah they are," I said and looked over at him.

"I must say, I was very nervous to finally meet you," he chuckled. "But Ariana is happy that we get along," he adds.

"I am too," I smile at him. Then gesture for him to sit next to me on the couch.

Ricky sits down then plays with his fingers. Silence took over the room, but it wasn't a nice silence... It was a very uncomfortable silence.

Being me, I had to break this silence,"So... Do you like Nash?"

"He is a very nice man," he smiles at me. "I approve," he chuckles. I laugh at his statement.

"I'm happy that you like him," I say happily. It's great to know that I picked a great guy.

Before Ricky could say anything else, Ariana walked in.

"Anyone want desert?" She asks politely.

"Uh yeah, sure," I say to quickly. She gives me a smile and gestures for me to follow her.

Nonna stood in the kitchen holding what looks like a sugar cookie.

Oh my family and cookies...

I laugh at myself and my thoughts. Then, I grab two cookies. One for me and one for Nash.

"Thanks Nonna," I say.

"Don't thank me, thank your mother," she smiles then takes a bite out of her cookie.

"Well then, thanks mom!" I giggle. She smiles at me. There was small talk throughout all of us but I felt really uncomfortable with Ricky and mom, so I had an amazing idea!

"I'm going upstairs if anyone needs me," I sigh, walking out of the room to the staircase.

As I walk into my room I still see Nash asleep. I hoped into bed next to him and tried to get under my blanket. But I couldn't pull the blanket that was under Nash. So I went to my closet to grab a spare blanket.