Sleep Part2/2 (Urd Geales x Reader)

As you woke up, you noticed that the other side of the bed was empty.

You looked to the chairs, just to met with his gaze.

You blush and looked away as you thought 'Did he watch me sleep?'

He was already completely dressed. And a glass with still some red liquid inside told you that he had already

"On the drawer are clothes for you."

Looking to the drawer you saw a set of fresh clothes. You stood up to get them.

The moment you throw the blanket away, you got goosebumps from the cold air inside the room.

His eyes where still following you, and you started to feel naked, with your thin nightgown.

You took the clothes and looked around.

"Eeehh..." you start to stutter shy with a little blush on your cheeks.

"I won't look." with this he turns around to face the now cold fireplace.

Even with him turning around, you felt uncomfortable to change right next to him. During you changed your clothes you kept an eye on him, checking that he is not going to peep on you.

"You like books?" he asked emotionless, still facing you with his back.

"Books? Yes i like them, but it's long ago that i read one." you say quiet, not really sure, why he is asking something like this.

"Come with me." with this he stood up and went to the door. You followed him.

Outside the room was a vampire waiting. It was the one who brought the food yesterday.

"Bring everything to the library." Urd said to him and a "Come." to you.

You followed him through different long hallways, till you finally stood in front of a big two winged door.

He opened the door and entered the room, you followed him and got big eyes as you did see all of those books.

Totally forgetting that Urd was right in front of you, you took a deep breath.

"Ah, beautiful. So many books." you said as you looked around.

In the middle of the library were some comfortable looking chairs and little coffee tables. On one of the tables you did see a tray with food and again a glass with red liquid.

Urd went to sit on one of the chairs.

"Can I? Can i read those books?" you ask still looking around, wondering where to start.

"Thats why we are here." he said as he sat down on one of the chairs, taking the glass with blood.

You look at him and... was this a small smile on his lips?

It was maybe the first time you both really looked at each other. When you noticed you turned your head to the side again, with pink colored cheeks.

In this moment you heard your tummy growl. 'Seems like food for my tummy will go first, before i have food for my brain.' you thought to yourself.

Having a warm smile on your face, you walk to one of the chairs to sit down and eat.

During your eat you take a glimpse of Urd again. His eyes seem to wander uninterested through the room.

You noticed that the longer you staid with him, the more comfortable you started to feel being near to him.

When you was finished with your food you stood up, to see the books. After some time of search you found one that cached your interest.

You sat down to start read, as you noticed that Urd was watching you again. Turning your head to him you look short to him, giving him a shy smile.

He didn't smile back, but you noticed that his expression became warmer, when facing you.

Days went by like this. You grow more and more fond of Urd. During the day you sat in the library or went outside so you could play with the children there.

From time to time you was alone, as Urd had to do paperwork and attend council meetings.

One day he took you once to the theater. They made you wear a beautiful evening gown, but you felt really awkward in it.

As you mentioned this he only answered. "Aren't you humans wearing this type of dresses to go to a theater?"

Both of you sat in front of the fireplace like always. He drinking blood, you drinking tea.

As you finally asked the question, that was from the beginning always in your mind.

"Why did you never drink my blood?"

Urd watched the fire and pulled one eyebrow up.

"What you want to hear? Some love story, like you always read them?" he asked you and said with a sigh "I will be honest with you. I don't know."

"Hmm" you hummed, somehow this was not the answer you wanted to hear.

"So, if there is no love story, and by the fact that vampires have to sexual desire. I could kiss you and you wouldn't feel anything."

With this you stood up, took his glass out of his hand and sat on his lap.

'What am doing here? He will kill me.' you still thought to yourself.

You hands cupped his face. He looked curious and surprised about your actions.

Slowly you face went near to his. Suddenly you felt his on hand on your waist, one on your neck as he pulled you into a passionately kiss.

As you break the kiss you look surprised at him. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bed.

Soon he hovered over you, kissing your neck. When he came near your ear, you heard him say:

"Just because we have to desire for this, doesn't mean we can't do it and enjoy it. We are usually just to lazy for this."