Sleep Part1/2 (Urd Geales x Reader)

"Sit still and don't scream when he bites you."

With this they left you alone inside a room. The room seemed to be a sleeping room, there was a big bed, a small drawer, two comfortable chairs, a small table and a fireplace. The fire was lit and made you feel warm as you was wearing just a thin nightdress.

'Don't scream' echoed inside your head as you was sitting there on one of the chairs, watching the fire. You was used to give your blood to the vampires, but never did any of them drink directly from you.

You was thankful to the vampires, as they took care of all the children when the adults died some years ago, so you had no problem in giving your blood to them.

Now you was sitting there and waiting for one of them. To be exactly you was waiting for Urd Geales, 2nd Progenitor and King of Russia.

Vampires were known to drink their prey empty, a reason why they usually didn't drink right away from the humans.

'Maybe those are the last minutes inside my life' you thought to yourself, touching your neck unconcisioness.

"Bring her food and blood for me." you heard a voice outside.

'Is this him? Has my time come now?' you thought, as the door behind you opened.

Your whole body became tense, as this someone went past you and sat on the chair right next to you.

Your eyes was fixed on the fire.

'Is this him? Why he requested blood for himself?' you asked, risking a glare to the side.

There he was sitting, watching the fire. He took of his gloves, laid them down on the table and rested his head on one of his hands.

His skin was tanned and he has bright shiny hair, styled into a neat style.

Your eyes went back to the fire and you started to play nervous with your nightdress.

You heard the door opened again.

"The food and blood you requested, Geales-sama."

The vampire who entered the room said, put a tray on the table and left again. You did see that there was human food on the tray and a wine glass to oblivious consisted blood.

Urd took the wine glass, and took a sip from it.

"Eat."

His voice send a chill downstairs your spine. It sounded cold but somehow nice and comfortable.

Just slowly you took the plate with the food on your lap and started eating. In your excitement you forgot that your tummy was empty.

You both sat there in silence, he drinking his blood, you eating your food.

When you was finished you put the plate back on the tray.

The silence became more and more uncomfortable.

"Go to sleep, you have to be tired" he broke the silence.

You wasn't sure, why he did this, wasn't he supposed to drink your blood?

But instead he took care of you this way.

As you stood up, you took a glance at him again. You went to the bed, laid down and covered yourself with the heavy blanket.

The bed was really comfortable. Urd was sitting with his back to you, so you kept on watching him.

He did put the now empty glass on the table, stood up and started to undress.

You blushed as you noticed that he was about to undress and fast closed your eyes.

After some time the blanket got lifted and you noticed a weight on the mattress on the other side of the bed.

You turned around, so your back was facing Urd. Cold, naked arms wrapped around your body and your body became tense because of the touch.

"Tell me, when i am too cold." he whispered against your neck.

It took you a while to relax. You did feel his steady breath against your neck.

With a smile on your face you fell asleep.

_________________________

Somehow i feel like i should make a second part, but i am still not sure.