CHAPTER 1: Sluts.

Jordan p.o.v

He stabs me in the stomach, and then punches me in the face twice. I fall the ground with a thump. I hear that evil cackle, which will haunt me forever, and I look up to see him walking away. I lay there motionlessly in excruciating pain; suddenly a crash comes from the kitchen. Curious to see what made the sound I use all my strength to crawl to the noise, leaving a trail of blood behind me. Inside the kitchen there's a black figure retreating out the window. Then on the ground dead is him...

I wake up panting. It was that dream again, ever since it happen it plays over and over again in my memory. I get up and walk over to my bathroom, which was situated in the corner of my navy blue bedroom, and wash my face.

Today was the last day before I move to America to live with my Uncle Dave and four cousins; Daniel, Mason, Corey and Dustin

Today was the last day before I move to America to live with my Uncle Dave and four cousins; Daniel, Mason, Corey and Dustin. If you are wondering where my parents are, my mum died 17 years ago, and my dad about 8 years ago. Today I have to do the last few things at the pack and then finish packing for my flight, which is tomorrow morning at 2.

I lay out my outfit, black ripped jeans, a red lace belly top, black Jordan's and my signature leather jacket, then I get in the shower. After I get dressed and brush my teeth. For my makeup I do a natural smoky eye shadow, a cat eye, mascara and bright red lipstick, grabbing my phone and walking downstairs I pick up an apple and make my way outside to my pure black Yamaha 2015 fjr1300a motorbike.

I hop on and speed off to the pack house owns, oh yeah did I forget to mention I'm a werewolf and I'm in a pack, well actually I'm the beta, but today is my last day, obviously I haven't told them, I'm going to miss them loads especially my best f...

I hop on and speed off to the pack house owns, oh yeah did I forget to mention I'm a werewolf and I'm in a pack, well actually I'm the beta, but today is my last day, obviously I haven't told them, I'm going to miss them loads especially my best friend Kayla. When I walk in I see loads of friends, I stalk through to the offices, this is going to be a long day...

14 Hours Later

I am just waiting for my plane to start boarding, I told Kayla that I was going today she didn't take it at all well but we said we'd visit each other as much as possible and talk almost every day. "Flight 083417 to California is now boarding at Gate 38" says the lady over the speaker. I start gathering up all my stuff, but notice a woman staring at me, what the fuck is she looking at? I give her an icy glare and she turns away in fright. I smile to myself and start walking toward the growing queue.

--

8 Hours Later

Once I get off the flight I go to get my luggage and make my way out the airport, outside waiting for me is my oldest cousin Dustin.

He has dark brown hair, emerald green eyes and a defined jaw line, he was wearing a black muscle shirt that shows his toned arms and 6 pack, along with dark fitted jeans, I glance around and saw a few women looking at him dreamily or pointing and giggling with their friends, obvious much. Sluts.

I smile while running up to him. "Hey Dustin" I say cheerily. "Hi Jordan, I've missed you!" He replies back happily. "Yeah same, call me JJ otherwise there with be consequences." I see a look of fear cross his face, but I just chuckle and put my suitcase and cabin bag in the boot of the car.

I sit in the passenger seat to notice Dustin already in the driver's seat. "So what's England like?" He asks me. "Much colder than this, I mean do you have your heater turn to extra hot or something, Jesus!" He laughs and starts driving; we make small talk until we arrive at a massive white beach house that had a view of the sea, once we drive down the long drive I get out of the car with my bag, Dustin can get my suitcase. Ha! Now here goes the rest of my life...

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!