Where Am I

Third Person's POV

"Ugh where am I . Why do I feel like I was shreded into pieces. Wait ,what am I doing in my old apartment? If I remember correctly my apartment is already destroyed." Then Naruto shot up , she remember what happen. She immediately search for a calender . When she found it she smile. "Huh so it the day I failed the genin exams, what am I gonna do. Fail it again or just pass it."

"Kit I think you better fail the exam." Kurama suddenly said startling the blonde jinchuriki.

"Kurama don't scare me like that. I could have a heart attack you know. But why do you say I have to fail the exam?" The blonde ask with a face that said ' What are talking about'.

"Tch , kit you are so damn dense you know that. It's because if you suddenly become a genius overnight they might suspect something if you know about your favorite jutsu the kage bunshin."

"Oh yea your right . Do you think I have to tell someone about this ? I really want jiji or my darling husband." Naruto ask with a hopeful voice, her eyes even sparkle a little with hope.

"I think you should tell your old hairless ape of a leader . Because I know how much you miss that ol' guy. About you oh so darling husband I think you could tell him when your team go on a mission to the Wave. Cause wouldn't it be uncomfortable for him to know that his student is going to be his wife in the future you know." Kurama explained to Naruto. He knows that Naruto will be uncomfortable to see his husband but can't hold him like they used to do before the war started.

"Okey Kurama I'll do as you advice me . Thanks Kurama for giving me this second chance , I will not screw it, 'ttebayo.

"Kit you should know that your late for your exam." Kurama said while smirking at the blonde being frantic about being late.

************line************* break************************

"I'm sorry Iruka-sensei for being late. Naruto said as she burst into the classroom looking all breathless. "It's okey Naruto your just in time , the exam is just about to start." Iruka said while smiling inside his head. He always favor Naruto over others but he just didn't show it." Thank you so much I love you so much." Naruto said while unconsciously releasing an angel smile to the class. All the boys and girls blushed at the girl. The class starts murmuring something in the lines ' the dope is so cute , when did the deadlast became so adorable, waa he is to cute to be a boy'.
Naruto then sat down next to Shikamaru. 'Wah I'm gonna cry everyone is still alive, I have to control my feelings better I almost cried when I saw Iruka'sensei. Wait did I unconsciously smile using my angel smile' she thought as she scan the class. So everybody still thinks that I'm actually a boy. Damn they are dumb .Then Iruka-sensei gives out the exam papers. 'Huh why did I fail when this exam is so easy, damn am I so dumb when I'm in the academy.' She grimaces at her younger self. She then on purpose answer half of the question wrong . 'Ugh this is so boring I wanna hug my Kashi-kun. I miss him so much . I wish I could kiss him , play with his hair then-' her though when someone tapped her shoulders . When she look at the person who happens to be Iruka-sensei. She sheepishly smile at the teacher. "Naruto are you okey. You weren't responding to me for a while now." Iruka ask with worry all over his face." Oh I'm okey just not feeling okey but ill be okey sensei." She answer with a smile.

TBC

I am sorry for not updating earlier. I have an exam so I was studying . Again I am sorry