London Scene

The Skorys are wondering around the streets of London trying to find what everyone talks about. "This is boring" Eden humphs. Tylor informs the group, "According to my map we should be right.." They all turn around a street corner to be astonished by their surroundings and wowed by their insignificance. All of the Skorys turn towards each other to shout "We're here!". Tylor quickly adds "Don't forget to meet at the London Eye by 5 'o' clock". "We wont be late Tylor" Eden giggles. The next minute conveys of a montage of the Skorys splitting up around London, enjoying what they all separately wanted to do.

Gabriella finds herself in tears clapping just as the curtains close her show ends.

Cole finds himself shoving his face with all the variations of British candy in the shops.

Tylor finds himself being fascinated by a dinosaur skeleton in a museum.

Eden finds herself outside Buckingham castle, taking selfies with the Queen's guards with her English friends.

All of the Skorys meet up in front of the London eye and explain one at a time how much fun they've all had. "I don't know why we didn't come here sooner" Tylor adds. Eden and Cole's smiles all of a sudden disappear from their faces as one of them grumbles "I don't want to leave". "We know, it's going to be tough to say goodbye" Gabriella comforts them. "We can't just stay here though, the states are our home and just think Arlo is waiting with grandma Mable for us" Tylor informs them. "Yeah I understand, We couldn't do that to Arlo". They all giggle. "No one wants to spend their life eternity with... with grandma Mable", they all shudder."Guys?", Tylor looks up looking concerned "We've got to go". The Skorys all look at each other in gloom and then they all lead off one by one down the street with Cole at the back. Cole Mournfully glances round the corner and adds "Goodbye".

The last 10 seconds show the Skorys calm on the airplane all waving out of the window smiling.