'That he's in love with you and have been for ages, you dating Rodger - the player, makes him feel upset cause he wants to be with you.' George said impatiently.

'No he doesn't George, don't be ridiculous.'

'How long is it going to take to get that through your thick head?' George sighed, joking.

'I better go.' You said, grabbing your bag and running out the Great Hall to find Fred.

As you turned the corner, you witnessed your 'boyfriend' snog another Hufflepuff girl. He is a player, George was correct, you thought.

When you ran past him you yelled, 'We are done Rodger!' Then you ran away laughing.

Behind you, you heard a shriek and a slap.

He deserved that, you smiled in your head, I wonder that's what? The 20th time he has cheated on a girl.

You ran inside the Gryffindor common to see a Fred curled up in a ball staring out the window looking depressed. This must've been one of the only times you've seen him looking down, usually he is up and smiling.

'Hey Fred.' You whispered.

'Um, hi.' Fred faked a smile.

'I, err, broke up with Rodger.'

'Great! Whose your new boyfriend?' Fred asked sheepishly.

'You.'

'What?!' Fred's head whipped around, staring at you in disbelief.

'I um, like you, wait no, love you. And I'm now asking if the feelings are only one way or mutual?' You said.

'Definitely mutual.'

Before you knew it, he pressed his lips on yours, kissing you desperately.

'I've been wanting to do that for 4 years.' He smiled.

'So how did you know?' He asked.

'About?'

'My feelings.'

'Err, George...' You said looking at your toes. 'Please don't kill him.'

'Kill him? No. I'm going to brutally murder him.' He said.

'What?' You asked, mortified.

'I'm only joking love, why would I kill the person that got you and I together?' He asked.

'I don't know Fred Weasley, you tell me.' You purred in his ear, smiling.

'I love you y/n.' Fred said before leaning in to give another kiss.

'Me too Fred, me too.' You said in between the kisses.

~Extended ending~

'Oooo, look at your lovebirds.' Wolf whistled George as himself, Ron and Harry all came into the common room.

Fred and you quickly sprang apart, blushing furiously.

When Harry handed George a gallon, you raised a brow, as if asking 'what are you two up to?'

'Harry and I made a bet, and I of course being me, won.' George laughed.

'What did you bet on?' Fred asked his identical twin.

'Well, I bet on that y/n will tell you her true feelings before making out, on the other hand, Harry bet that you'd grab her into one of the rooms before snogging her face off.' George stated.

Both your and Fred's face heated up.

'Well I thought the second would've happened if it hadn't been tonight, that I told y/n about you.' George smirked at Fred.

Before George got chance to say anymore, you playfully hit him in the arm, on having perverted thoughts on you and Fred together.

A/N

How did you think that went guys? Don't you just love Fred? He's like a comic relief in the book, I absolutely adore him. So guys if you have anything to say about this story (Unless they are negative of course, spelling and grammar corrections doesn't count - if there's something wrong comment right away, I don't get butthurt easily), you can leave in the comments, I check them regularly. And WOW! 2 updates in 2 days!? Yeah... that won't happen regularly...

~ Love, Slyterinphan, <3