Killua x reader

Reader's P.O.V

"Killua keep your hands off of me, I hate you." I yell loudly.

Killua has his arm around my waist. We were on a date and I went to the restroom. I left my chocolate cake with him, which was a mistake. He ate it. I love my chocolate and he ate it how dare he. Right now, we are back home. We live together, with alluka. But she is sleeping over with her friends, for today.

"Come on! Don't say that. I promise you I'll buy you another one." He pouted his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I Yelp a slight bit when I feel him kiss me. I melt into the kiss and my shoulders slump. I wrap my arms around his neck. He wrap his other arm around my waist, playing with my (h/c) waist long hair. My fingers run through his hair. He licks my lower lip asking for entrance. I deny smirking into the kiss. He grabs my breast and fondles it. I hold back a moan. Suddenly, I feel his hand move down toward my shorts. somehow his hand gets into my shorts. He rubbed my pussy through my panties. I once again barley hold back a moan.

Suddenly without warning, he pumps a finger into me.

I moan loudly at this action. His tongue went into mouth exporting my mouth; while his finger goes in and out of me. I moan again as he explores my mouth. I got wetter and wetter at each pump. He pulls away with a smirk. He took out his hand from my shorts. He puts his finger into his mouth. My eyes widen in shock at this. Suddenly, he uses God speed.

Before I knew it I was in our bed with just panties on.

Killua was on top of me playing with my nipples. I moan as I play with his hair. "Killua~" I moan his name. I switch out position with me on top. I reach down and stroke his member with my hand, lightly teasing him. He groans and looks at me impatiently. I go down to his member and lick it. He groan once again. He looked even more impatient this time. He reach out and squeezes my nipple causing me to moan.

He shoves his member into my mouth.

I bob my head causing him to groan. "(Y/n)..." He trails off but I already know what he means. He came into my mouth. I swallow his juice, some of it spilling out of the corner of my mouth. He used his God speed once again. I find myself sitting at the edge of the bed. Killua opened my legs and ripped my red lace panties. I groan.

That is my favorite one.

He starts to lick me and I moan loudly. He licks my clit sending chills down my body. After, he is done licking me. He looks up at me. His member was getting harder. I nod my head.

"I get to chose the position." I say and he nods eagerly like the good boy he is.

I stand up and push him down on the bed. I straddle him and place member at my entrance. I go down slowly and moan loudly. Once he was inside me I move up and down. I jumps up and down my breast jumping up and down with me. I could see Killua get more excited. Once I got tired of jumping up and down, I got down.

"I'm tired I'm going to sleep." I say. I look at our bed to see no pillows. "Where did you put the pillows?" I ask while looking around. "Under the bed." He says blankly. "Why do you always leave them there?" I ask and he just shrugs his shoulders. I get off of the bed. I get down on my knees and I lower my upper body down. I reach out to grab a pillow.

Suddenly, I felt Killua enter me.

I get on my hands and a moan escapes my lips. His hands reach out and play with my nippes.

Should've seen this coming....

I moan louder and louder as he enters me. He goes in and out. He goes harder every time making me louder. He picks up his pace.

"Killua, rougher~" I beg him.

He goes even faster and harder. Finally, he slows down. He pulls out and flips me over on my back. Suddenly, I came and he started to like me clean. He stood up i turned on my knees and let him release in my mouth. I gulp down every drop. When I stood up I see all the pillows on the bed.

He used God speed...

I get on the bed and under the covers. So does Killua pulling me by my waist close to his chest. He kisses my forehead and says, "I love you, (y/n)." I smile and close my eyes.

"I love you, too, but you still owe me that cake."