Baby Sitting with 1D

Lydia's POV

"Thank you again for doing this, and how it was last minute! Here sweetheart" Mrs. Riley a close friend of my moms smiled handing me $20 I smile. "Thank you I love Rosie and I enjoy watching her!" I smile putting the bill in the back of my jean pocket.

"Rosie loves you Lydia! Well we have to go but I hope we'll see you soon. I nod looking at the little 2 year old in front of me.

She had blonde little curls into 2 small pony tails with small purple bows which made my heart melt.

Oh and I'm Lydia, Lydia Ryan. I'm 17 years of age and live in Homes Chapel England.

I have Long brown hair with bright green eyes and well I'm not as pale as you think a girl who spends her free time on an iPad in her room playing minecraft!

I love soccer and well I love kids. I live with my mom and my 'stepdad' Peter who well in my world he doesn't exist!

But whatever, he makes my beautiful mother happy.

ANYWAYS today my plans are doing one thing, relaxing!

I've been up since 7am playing small games with Rosie, and I say it's hard work on a 17 year old!

I quickly turn on Netflix's to the vampire Diaries, wanna know a secret? I'm in love with Ian Somerhalder! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna marry him because we'll I know everything about the man.

"Knock knock" Hanna's voice rings in my head as I swing my head back looking at her smiling, "hey" I say with no expression on my face tunig back to the interesting episode on my giant flat screen tv, above the fire place.

"What's up" I simply point the tv and she jumps on the couch putting her attention to the consent bickering between the characters.

"So what do you want to do today?! Anything" Hanna smiles, wow she's in a good mood?

"How about laser tag!" I spit out randomly but she just rolls her eyes. "How about you, Lara, and I go out for dinner around 6" she offers.

Dinner, I could go with dinner! "Why not?" I reply and she smiles jumping up and down in her seat clapping.

"Shhh this is so good" I said slapping my hand over her mouth and pushing her down on the cushioned leather couch.

"Ouch?!" She mumbles but I leave my thought out, my brain pretty but attracted the the tv. Studying Ian Somerhalders sweet goodness on camera.

As the episode finishes I quickly go to the next one waiting for the bar to be red so it would start which was only a second.

"We'll I have to get ready, remember 6 o'clock, we will be here and you better be ready my friend!" Hanna says getting up and pointing her sparkly pink fingernails at me.

"Yeah-yeah" I spat swinging my hands into the air. Soon enough my best friend was gone in a flash and the house became quite besides the little noise from the Ferness in the background.

As I already had myself in a nice position it was 5 and well if I'm not ready both Lara and Hanna had my head.

I whine getting up and turn around the couch to go up the big wooden staircase with the small white carpet in the centre, where I sprinted up to my room.

As I open the little silver knob I turn on the hall light and swing the white door.

As the door opens quickly from my swing I walk into my not so messy room to my dark purple walls and the master bed with everything I pretty much ever own.

I dash to my big walk on closer opening the big slide doors to my wardrobe I like to call mine.

I pick out my pink crop top my high waisted, pink, flowery skirt that fit me well.

I walked to my makeup counter doing my natural makeup, and taking my dark brown brush, brushing through my messy long brown hair and walk to the bathroom.

After that I just straightened my hair, and well I was done.

"See I clean up nicely!" I smile at myself in the mirror.

I grab my black heels and bounce down the stairs putting them on and looking at my phone. 5:55. "What do I do for 5 minutes?!" I think to myself, grabbing my bag, I make sure I have everything I need for dinner.

Wallet... Yup
Lipgloss.. Yup
iPhone.. Yup
... And more...

"LAYDIA IF YOU ARNT READY" Hanna says swinging the door and looks at me. "Look! ready!!" I said stepping forward.

"Cute" she comments. "Lara is waiting in the car come on!" Hanna says taking my wrist and pretty much dragging me to the car, where Lara and Hanna sat in the front and I plopped myself in the back, taking out my phone and sliding the seatbelt across me and plugging it in.

"Are we leaving?" I snark and soon we were off to what looked like Kelsey's.

As the car went to a stop we all get out dashing across the parking together hand in hand.

As we walk into the classy set up, with the small music and the different people talking while seated.

"3?" Piped into my ears with a valley girl tone. Not any valley girl tone, but The one and only Brooklyn Miller; the schools 'little miss popular'

"Yeah" Hanna says smiling trying to be nice seeing she hates us. "This way" Brooke pulls a small, fake smile leading up to a table in the back, a nice booth with a giant lamp hanging from the ceiling.

I sit down in the booth with Lara and Hanna across from me, talking about who knows what.

"How's Rosie?!" Lara smiles, "good, I got $20 out of it and she's such a cutie" I smiled and they both agree, "Last time I watched Rosie she was dancing to lady gaga!" Hanna laughs and I just smile.

My phone starts buzzing from the dark counter top and I look to see who it is. Unknown?

"Guys" I whisper, looking at the girls showing them my phone. "Answer it!" Lara says and I nod.

"Hello?!" I answer my phone wonder who would be calling me at this time.

"Hello is this Lydia Walker??"

With out thinking I nod but know what sounds like a girl can't see me.

"Um yes?" I spit out not knowing what else to say.

"I'm Lou Teasdale, I am One Directions make up artist?! I wanted to know if you could baby sit my daughter Lux. I'm sorry this sounds creepy, I heard you baby sit!" She starts, causing me to laugh. It's a baby sitting job.

"It's fine, what's the baby's name?! And when that's all I need to know!" I smile as the girls give me weird looks.

"Her names Lux but there is one thing Lydia! I'm on tour and well I need you to come on tour with me, lux, and One direction"