...what you didnt know about them...

Aries: you don't know how often they take your side because they care until your the only one standing there...

Scorpio: you don't know that they're the person looking after everyone secretly but has no one looking over for them...

Sagittarius: you don't know that they are the ones who are fighting so hard to be free...

Aquarius: you don't know how special you are when they let you into their mind until they close it off forever...

Taurus: you don't know how warm safe and loved they can make you feel until it's cold and harshness directed at you...

Pisces: you don't know how think their walls are until your the one trying to break them down...

Gemini: you don't know how many reasons people give them to cry, but they just hold in their tears and stay strong...

Leo: you don't know how often they hid their true feelings because they are afraid of hurting you and themselves...

Virgo: you don't know how much they want to be perfect and how much they don't think they are good enough...

Libra: you don't know how many times they overthought something because someone were on their mind...

Cancer: you don't know how many times they pretended to be wrong so you would be right...

Capricorn: you don't know how many times they took one for the team until their gone and nobody else wants to do it anymore...