Lost my sun but found my moon

Start from the beginning

" I know your Emily, My grandma told me what I needed to know." I said with a smile. " NOw ,lets get you up to your room, do you want me to help you with those bags?" " No im fine. " I said following her up the stairs. She opened the door and I saw my two favorite color together =, baby blue and light green. " I hope you like it." " No i dont, I love it!" a smile spread across her face as I sat my bags on the floor." how did you know my favorite colors?" " I like this colors too so I just went out on a limb." I hugged her and she wrapped her motherly arms around me."Uh do you by any chance have a cloth I could use to get this dirt of my glasses?"

" Oh dear , what happened?" "I was ran over my five wolf boys." I said out loud knowing that they could hear me." Give me just a second" She stomped down the stairs and started yelling at them." how many times do I have to tell you boys to watch were you are going . You kinda killed her." "Sorry emily." I heard them all say. I put all my clothes away and found my ipod.I turned on It kills me and laid across the bed. I drifted off to sleep in the middle of the song.

The next day

I woke up with a little sun in my eyes. I walked over to the window." Hello, friend" I said with a smile. I pulled out a towel and went to go take a shower. I changed into a black t-shirt with yellow skinny jeans.I put on my black all stars and straighten my hair.I walked down stairs and saw a man I assumed was Sam." Hi, Martricia its good to see you up." " Hi, you must be Sam." I said holding out my hand and he took it. " Wow, you look exactly like your mother." my eyes widen. He knew my mother."How do you know my mother,I was told I never been here." " You weren't but she was." I smiled , I missed my mother. She died when i was ten, her words always stand with me.

*You may sometimes lose your sun, it may come back and it may not, but in return you will soon find your moon.*

I was snapped out of my memories when the five boys I meet yesterday all came in. " Breakfast time."I heard Emily call from the kitchen.I walked in and ran into the small one." Sorry" i said as I moved out of his way. I sat down and watched as they plied their plates with food." Here, i cleaned them off for you ." Emily handed me my glasses and I put them on so I could see better." Thanks a bunch" I said as I picked up a plate. i walked over to the food and nearly piled as much food as they did." oh sorry Emily do you mind?" " No I just never met a teenager besides the boys that eat like that." I smiled. it was true.

I had a bottomless pit for a stomach but never seemed to gain as much weight. " sat back down and began to eat. I looked around and saw the boy that I ran into was starring at me. I heard a loud smack as one of the other boys hit him over the head. I laughed" Are you okay that looked like it hurt?" "No im fine." he answered back. I continued eating and washed my plate after I was done." by the way Martricia, this is Quil, Embry, Jacob, Seth,and Paul seth sister should be over later own. I nodded and waved at them all. i ran up the stairs and changes into some shorts and a wife beater. I grabbed my ipod and ran back down the stairs.

" Hey, where you going?" asked Jacob." oh i was just going for a run." He looked at my stomach."wow, what you bench press?" I laughed" I don't, I like running i use to run track back home." " Cool, well if you want to there;'s a beach just a mile down the rode that you can run to, but be careful." " Sure sure, thanks." I ran out the door and followed Jacob's directions. I saw the beach coming in sight and headed down towards it. I stopped to catch my breath and sat on the sand. I took out my head phones and wrapped the around my neck(not choking myself but you get the picture). I sat and watch the sun for a while. I turned because i had a feeling that someone was watching me. i got up and started walking back up the hill.

i stopped when i heard leaves rustling in the trees behind me. I didn't know how ,but i cold smell this sweet stinging in my nose. It was really making me sick. " Eh what is that." I said to myself. I took off running and ran straight into jacob. I fell to the ground and got back up quickly. " What happened." I think someone's watching ,me, i could feel it and then i smelled this like really sweet sickening smell so I ran" He looked behind me in the trees." Martricia, run back to the house as fast as you can and tell the guys there's a vampire on the rez." I nodded and took off full speed heading home.