creep

Macey's Pov*

Walking home something was diffrent something I couldn't grasp it felt diffrent for the first time...was I being watched? Shaking the feeling as a piece of trash flew by and hit me in the back of the head making my eyes swell up at the pain. "Awee!!" I yelled.

Laughs. From guess who wills jock group and all the pricks of stick girls around them..I looked around tears swelling my eyes while they roll down my face I search for will to see him laughing at me with them to see how him starring at me was a joke today. But where was he? Where did he go?
I looked around but couldn't find him...

"Who you looking for?" A pitty voice asked me. Forcing me out of my thoughts.

"N-no-nobody" I shaked.
"W-wh-What?" He mocked.

Right when I was about to cry to let everything out.. someone grabbed me. Somebody grabbed me.

Ahh.. I shreiked.
"Shutup!"he yelled.
"Let.me.go!"
"No."He commanded.
"Who the hell do you think you are?"
"Well I'm Chris I'm a jock and I can do what I want to you."
"No. Let go of me!!"

He laughed and put me in the back of his car while tying me there..so I couldnt see what he was doing..

He walked off..I started to cry as I thought what was going to happen to me? Was I going to die? Where was he taking me? I just wanna go home!!

Chris's pov*

As I walked away from the car I gave the jocks 50 bucks a piece for them not to say a word about my appearence and to not say anything to anyone about today. And to not worry about where she was or where will was.. and they immediately agreed..well they agreed after I told them will was planning to kill her and then act like he found her and planned her fake funeral. For what family she had?? Yea well them stupid heads bought it and laughed at the idea of the whole idea. Loving the fact that will was going to kill macey...

News flash he's not.
(In case you haven't caught on yet)

Me and will are bestfriends we've been bestfriends since kindergarten. He sent me here cause he knew he couldn't do it himself or he would end up hurting every single one of his stuck up so called "friends" for messing with her. He.loved.her.

Macey's Pov*

As he came back to the car he untied me.

"Don't move. Don't scream. Don't say anything. Or I'll tie you back up." He said.

As I nodded my head he smiled and said alrighty..well get going. Very quick to lock the door and start the car.

"Where are we going?"
"Well we're going to wills house."He smirked.
"Will as in the will lockhart?" I shreiked.
"Excited?" He smirked with pure laughter in his voice.
"Wait why are we going there?"
"Well..that is for me to know and for you to find out."

I smiled as we pulled up idk why but this felt right.. honestly im actually glad I'm here at the will lockharts house.

Opening the door I was stunned.. White fancy couches with a nice crystal clear shandelear on the tall decked out ceiling..The aroma of calone filled my nose mmhh
I love that smell.:)

I turn the corner only to find the will lockhart.
My mouth drops as I see His naked chest. Wide eyes say it all. How madly in love I am with him. How despretly I wanted to feel his warm embrace.how despretly I needed him.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.
"Well-uh-
"Yes." He finished for me.
My cheeks went boiling hot.
As he stepped closer to me running his fingers through my hair. "Dang I love you." He blurted..when he realized what he said he stepped back and kinda smiled a little shyish..

Did will ..wait did the will lockhart just tell me he loves me?
As if reading my mind he smirked..

"Yes I did. Babe."
"Babe?"
"Babe"he assured.
What was I to him some toy?
"Creep." I mumbled.
"I'm your creep." He insisted."and now your never leaving."
What the hell?

"CREEP!" I shouted.
I ran around the corner but made it nowhere..His arms lashed around me holding me tight..He was warm..In fact he was really warm...I just melted I just melted into his hella fine arms. From then on it was a blurr.

******

Sooo..tell me what yall think!
Comment on what you think should happen!