Chapter 2

Charlie had been punching me for what seemed like forever, but in reality it had only been a few minutes. He continued to abuse me until the bell rang. Punching me one last time, he nodded to his posse seeming to let them know what he's done for now. They smirked as they dropped me chuckling as I hit the floor before they headed to class.

After sitting here for a few minutes, I got up slowly and painfully as I clutched my stomach. My body felt on fire while my mind raced on the thought of going to class late.

Walking into the classroom, everyone's eyes landed on me as I shuffled myself uncomfortably to the teachers desk. I gave him the pass I had, and sluggishly made my way to my seat which was in the back of the room.

5 more classes till lunch I thought sighing slowly. Zoning out as I stared at the desk I started thinking various things.Why did they bully me? Why not pick on someone else? After what seemed like a few minutes, the bell rang, startling me.

Getting up, I bumped into Charlie; adverting my eyes and swallowing a lump that formed in my throat I tried to get past him before he noticed me. He turned around and narrowed his eyes at me. I gulped and sprinted out of the classroom, hoping he wouldn't catch me.

Heading into my next class, I sat down quickly before the bell rang and gazed at my desk. Out if the corner of my eye, I saw some girl passing out envelopes. She caught my glance before making her way over to me.

"Hi! I'm Alison." she blurted happily. "H-hello." I stuttered out looking up at her. She handed me an envelope. "You're invited to my party tonight!" she said cheerfully then skipped away without a response from me.

I stared at the envelope that said "You're Invited!" with small hearts and part balloons around it in shock. I've never been invited to a party.. I thought to myself.

//\\//\\

Class went by quick and soon enough, it was lunch. I walked to the cafeteria, got my lunch, and sat down at the table I usually sit at, but alone today.

Where's Jordan? I thought then pushed my food around on the tray before staring at it blankly.

Everything soon became quiet and I looked up to see what was wrong. As soon as I looked up I saw Charlie walking in the cafeteria looking very displeased.

Dropping my head down on my arms that were folded out in front of me, I heard foot steps getting closer. Suddenly I heard a thud against the table, causing my head to shoot back up.

Charlie and his group including the cheerleaders, were standing in front of me. "Is there a problem?" I questioned slowly, mentally face palming. I should just keep my mouth shut.

"Yeah the problem is you." he said leaning on my table unimpressed. "Okay..and?" The words slipped out of my mouth. I clamped my mouth shut as I looked at him.

One of the cheerleaders walked over and picked up my drink then slowly started pouring it over my head. Once the carton was empty, she dropped it on my head, leaving my hair dripping wet, and my clothes soaked with milk.

"Oops." she giggled, curling her hair between her fingers. Charlie had soon picked up some of the food and slammed it in my face.

Everyone in the lunch room were laughing at me, not like the haha, no they were laughing hysterically. No one ever helps me. Only Jordan does but he's not here. As I wiped my face off, another drink got poured over my head.

 Standing up, tears blurred my vision as a thought came to my head. One that I'll ways remember. The fact that I don't belong here.

Charlie looked at me and grinned as he saw my face. "We made him cry!" he shouted, bursting out into laughter as I ran out of the cafeteria and through the bsck exit of the school.

I sat down with my knees against my chest and my face buried in them. Crying I held them close to my chest, I started shivering. I rubbed my arms hoping to warm myself up, even just a little.

"Hey." a voice from behind me said. I looked up and saw Jordan standing there with a towel in his hands. He walked over to me and draped it over my shoulder before sitting down next to me.

"I saw what happened at lunch." he said softly. I nodded, not willing to speak.

"Why does it happen to me?" I asked in a quiet whisper after sitting in complete silence. His gaze shifted to me, as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug making me smile a little.

"I'm not sure, but what I am sure about, is that you don't deserve this. At all." He said softly as he held me. We then sat there for a while, keeping each other company.

//\\//\\

Finally school was over for today. I raced to my locker getting my stuff, and headed out of the school. I started my walk home, playing my music, blasting it in my ears.

Once I got home, I opened the door to notice that it had been eerily quiet. I walked in, slowly pushing the door shut as I listened, hearing nothing throughout the house.

"Must still be at work" I said smiling softly. I hated when my parents were home. They asked me about everything and it's really  annoying. You understand, right? Psh of course you do.

Walking upstairs, I started to strip from my damp clothing and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

I washed my hair and body after zoning out for what seemed like forever, and turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to my room

Pulling on sweatpants, and an oversized shirt, I then jumped into my bed, staring at the ceiling as I zoned out once again, slowly started drifting off to sleep.

______________________________________

There's the update for chapter 2..hope you liked it. I'll try and update more soon.
Bye <3

Update: So there ya have it, edited two parts in one day, woah. Lmao. I don't think my writing has gotten any better whatsoever.