*SUPER CHAPTER* Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 50 :D

Start from the beginning

I heave a sigh at his, crossing my arms as we walk. My Sensei sure is perceptive. Nothing gets past him…..

“My Amaterasu is in my right eye” I explain begrudgingly, slightly wishing we could talk about something else. “It’s a very powerful attack and the huge strain causes my eye to bleed….”

“And?” Kakashi Sensei prompts, raising an eyebrow at me. “It sure sounds like there’s more to that explanation. Why couldn’t you see properly?”

I scowl down at the ground, my good mood slowly diminishing. I’m beginning to wish I hadn’t used my Amaterasu, because then I wouldn’t have to talk about it with Kakashi Sensei.

“There’s no and” I mutter, not sounding too convincing. “I could see just fine. I was just unsteady from being stabbed and swallowed by a giant Bug. End of story.”

“You know I don’t believe you right?” Kakashi Sensei asks bluntly, to which I shrug a shoulder.

“Not my problem” I state rudely, causing the silver haired Jonin beside me to sigh.

“So much for being an open book” he mumbles. “Why won’t you ever talk about your Sharingan? Why do you dislike it so much?”

“A lot of reasons” I say simply, shoulders drooping slightly. I’m feeling a little tired all of the sudden, and we’ve only been walking for two hours.

“Are they legitimate ones?” my Sensei presses, raising an eyebrow at me and causing me to frown up at him disapprovingly.

“Of course they are” I snap, deciding to just give him what he wants so he’ll hopefully shut up about it. “The Sharingan is the one thing that can control Hakuba, so there’s a conflict inside my head when I use it. My Sharingan is the reason Orochimaru invaded my homeland and killed my Clan. It’s the reason he kept me as his pet for nearly six years! And despite the fact that my Father was an Uchiha, my Mother hated the Sharingan because she knew it could control me-”

“Okay, okay” Kakashi Sensei interrupts softly, reaching out and placing a hand on my head. “Calm down Ashley. I didn’t mean to make you mad.”

“Could’ve fooled me” I bark, swatting Kakashi’s hand away and crossing my arms. I take a deep breath, my legs feeling tired and a little shaky. “Why do you always have to pester me about my Sharingan? If I don’t want to use it, I don’t have to. I don’t bug you about your Sharingan. I mean, I bet there’s some story behind that.”

By this time, we’ve both stopped walking, and as I turn my head to glare at Kakashi Sensei, I see him staring at me, though his visible eye holds a far away look. After a few moments of being stared at, I begin to feel a little worried. Had I broken Kakashi Sensei by snapping at him?

“I hardly ever ask you about your Sharingan” the Jonin suddenly speaks up, blinking and turning his head away as he places his hands in his pockets. “I’m just curious, because the Sharingan is very powerful…..It’s a useful ability to have, and as your Sensei, I just want you to utilise every skill you have to become a great Shinobi….”

I watch as Kakashi begins walking again, strolling past me with his eye focused ahead of him. Letting out a ragged sigh, I begin following after Kakashi Sensei, my breathing a little heavier than it was before. What’s wrong with me? How can I be so tired already?

“I haven’t even pestered you about what you said back in the forest” Kakashi Sensei suddenly speaks up, his voice surprising me after a few minutes of awkward silence. Looking up, I see Kakashi Sensei gazing at me over his shoulder, visible eye hooded.