I'm Unsure

Darkness. That was all I ever saw. Pain. That was all I felt. Nothing. That was all I heard. No reaction. No pasts. No miracles. I was surely gone. N was gone. I couldn't believe it. Plasma won.
But I heard a soothing voice. It was a Pokemon's. It couldn't have been a normal Pokemon's. It was a legendary's. Then I was able to open my eyes. The Pokemon was Meloetta.
It looked shocked, when I looked at it. Then it flew in the air, and called out to someone. I had to close my eyes in pain. I heard footsteps behind me. I only heard few voices, but they were familiar.
"Oh god."
"K-Kaley? Is she alright?"
"We need to get her to a hospital- or something!"
The pain kept coming back. Emotionally. Physically. Part of me wished that I didn't see N, never even met him. All of this was a large cost. Death. Destruction. I wish I never left Kalos. I wish my sister didn't die. Never.
I felt a cool feel, a blanket. When I opened my eyes, I realized I was bandaged up. One bandage was on my cheek, and another was around my elbow. The pain was spreading across my arm.
A nurse walked into the room -There are so many, I can't tell sometimes- and spoke in a quiet manner.
"Um. Miss Kaley? Someone wants to talk to you."
"Who is it?" I asked getting out of the bed.
"It's two girls. One is named Concordia, the other Anthea."
"What about?"
"A-About that young man you're always with.
I walked up to the big screen, where the calls always take place. I took a deep breath. Nurse Joy told me they were his foster sisters. I bet it would kill them if I told them Plasma took him away.
"Hello?" I asked, looking at the two pretty young women on the screen.
"Oh. Hello. You're Kaley?"
"Y-Yes."
"I'm Anthea, and Concordia is not here right now, because-"
"She did something to him! I swear!" I heard in the backround. I bit my lip. Anthea blushed a peachy color.
"I-I'm sorry about her. She uh-" Anthea sighed "Thinks you did something with him. Like-"
"I swear she did!" I heard once again.
"I didn't do anything with N! He-" I took a deep breath. "S-Saved me." The other girl appeared on the screen.
"Really? He- He would do that?" I nodded.
"You don't remember? He was talking about her when he came back."
"Oh. He was talking about her." Concordia looked at me, and blushed as well. "Sorry."
"It's alright. In times like this, you can't trust anyone."
"Alright. Thanks for a little update. Oh, I hope he's okay."
"I-I hope so too." I stated when we hung up. Brendan walked in on me, and put his hand on my shoulder.
"You feeling better?"
"Y-Yes."
"So. What are you going to do?" I took a deep breath as I grasped N's chain.
"I'm going to go get him."