Oh no #5

Once Nick came back Amber immediately started moving in on him trying to start up a conversation. Nick, trying to be polite just smiled and nodded and answered her questions.

Once the plane landed, Nick and Judy got out of the plane as fast as they could. "Geez she talks a lot." Nick said rubbing his head. Judy laughed. "Yeah she really does." They then went to go pick up there bags. While they were waiting in line, Nick wrapped his arms around Judy and kissed her neck.

Judy sighed. How could life get any better than this? Once they grabbed their bags they went to rent a car. On the way to the car place they picked up a brochure on the lovely little state of Hawaii. When they got the car they immediately went out to eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings. I wish I could think of a clever play on words but this is all I got. They had a great dinner with great company.

Everything was going great until somebody saw them. "Nick? What a coincidence!" Yeah, it was Amber.

Nick huffed. "Amber, what a surprise." Them Amber got the nerve to sit down at there table. Next to Nick of course. Judy tried to remain calm. Basically Amber talked their ears off for a half hour. "Ok guys well I better get going."

Finally. Judy thought.

Then Amber gave Nick a kiss on the cheek and trotted away.

Nicks eyes were wide and Judy's mouth was hanging open.

Sitting next to him? Ok Judy could stomach that. Talking to them? Perfectly fine. (But very annoying) Kissing him? Absolutely not. "Is she serious right now?!"

Nick pretty much yelled. He quickly wiped off his cheek.

Judy could not say anything. All she could do was sit in shock.

Omg really Amber? I was surprised and I wrote it! Let's get this to 700 reads and I'll post the next chapter.