Hollywood Life

My name is Trey'Cee Aaliahh Marten . My skin is all brown and my hair violet red you might think 

i look like a victoria secret model . Well i look prettier that . 

Im 15 years old . If your my age and your mom died you would know how i feel. 

My mom died 2 of cancer . Cancer did win that fight she just couldnt handle the preasure 

and with 2 kids . 

So thats why were moving . Oh and my dad married a new girl named Sarah and she is going with 

us to Hollywood .

Oh i have a brother i forgot . His name is Trey Carlos Marten. 

Ok thats enough about me lets get to my crazy story.

"Dad where are we "! I yelled from the back seat. "We got uh 2 hours left sweetie . Sarah said cuttin dad off . i didnt ask her but still i wanna know. " Ok " i replied back. I got out my iPod and listened

to 'Mirrers' By Justin Timberlack . Then got my Verizon razor out and IPhone out and my apple laptop. ( Becouse were rich and i save up my money thats why i have a lot of phones and stuff ). 

Nexted thing i know i fell asleep. 

..........2 HOURS.......... 

I woke up and i saw the Hollywood sighn and our huge house ! " Daddy it has a pool "! I said jumping up at the window surprised . " Oh my ....... we live here "?! Trey said as we were getting out of the car. " Yep this is it are loving home . Sarah said kissing Dad on his lips. " Ewwww yall nasty "! Me and Trey said . They looked at us smiling. I got my stuff out the car and went in the huge house.

"Which room am i in and wich room Trey rooom in '! I asked going to the biggest room .

"This room honey "! Dad said pointing to the sorta biggest room. It had my own bathroom , with a shower and jacoozie . My room had a huge closet and a queen sized bed already set in , a dresser , mirrer , and flat screen t-v . Whith an x-box cable box and a wii . It was Soo like i was a super model or super star or whatever .  My brother had the same thing but littler .

i couldnt belive it i am going to to to i dont know ! i might go look around the city when i get 

done packing. I dont know . i gotto find freinds thats one thing and sighn myself up for another

highschool i saw one down the street it was huge too ! jus like the house but lil' bit bigga .