⚠️Chapter 2

A/N

Remember this whole god damn story is unedited and was a random thought I got so I didn't really plan this out and also I'm working on another story which I will make sure when I say murderer I do NOT accidentally do murter....

Third person POV

Richard felt as if he had banged his head, hard. He groaned and sat up. He was in what seemed to be a small and smelly closet filled with stinky shoes.

He tried to remember why he was here. He remembered his parents, the man then nothing.

The man must have found him. But wasn't he going to kill him? He remembered how the man had killed his parents and seeing that look he gave him, and he knew he was going to die too.

But he also remembered that the man who was going to shoot him didn't, and that hungry look his parents murderer gave him as he looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip 4 days~~~~~~~~~

Richard tried to escape the small closet only to find it was locked, probably with metal chains by the sound it made when he rattled the door.

It felt like he was stuck in there for days.

His small body was curled up in a ball as he clutched his stomach trying to stop the pain.

He was hungry, cold, sad, angry, helpless and he couldn't do a thing about it.

His stomach was growling and he felt like dying. He just wanted all the pain to stop. Physically and emotionally. The pain of losing his parents And he had started to self harm from guilt.

He should have avenged them.

But he didn't.

He just cried,

And tried to run from his problems.

He didn't deserve life.

He deserved this pain.

But a small part of him knew he didn't deserve this- Hope.

But he didn't care,
If he deserved this pain or not.

He was slowly going mad just by thinking about about it.

He was desperate to make the pain stop.

He thought of how he could kill himself here.

There was nothing to choke on.

Nothing poisonous like cleaning supplies.

No water or buckets to drown himself.

Just shoes.

But actually it was simple really, all he needed to do was just make his heart stop beating.

And in order for your heart to stop your lungs need to drowning some sort of way.

There was no water to drown in but he didn't need water.

He thought about it, maybe all he needed to do now was hold his breath.

He gulped as much air his lungs could hold.

1

Pressure slowly started to build in his chest

2

3

4

5