Chapter 2-

Jareths Pov-

I sat outside on the tree near Sarah's bedroom window in my Owl form. I watched her as she was reading a book. I never understood why she read so many books but then again that was where her fascination with me begun. Me the Villain, the Villain I thought she wanted me to play.

Even though she defeated my Labyrinth, during the time she trekked through the Labyrinth I started to develop feelings for Sarah.

I have now come to realize that I have fallen in love with Sarah, sweet Sarah.

I never wanted to take Toby away, but those were the rules. She thought that I'd turn him into a Goblin. That was never my intention, I would of made him my heir. Only if Sarah didn't consent to marry me, but she rejected my world and rejected me. It still hurt but us Fae are made of strong stuff.

I spread my wings and flew back to the Underground. I land in the throne room and transformed into my Fae form. I sat on my throne and threw my legs over the side. I had a habit of sitting in weird and awkward positions. My mind slowly started to drift of. I had to think of a way for Sarah to return to the underground.

The Labyrinth had started to crumble slowly over the years. I think it was due to Sarah being the first one to win my Labyrinth without my feeble attempts to derail her with my seduction and charm. She had not fallen for them, she was the first and I was determined that she would be the last.

Being Fae you could only ever really love one person and I had found my love. The girl I wanted to be my Queen and to spend the rest of my life with.

The question was how was I going to persuade her to return. She was such a stubborn young girl and I highly doubt that had changed.

I need to think really hard about my next move.

All I know is that I want Sarah by my side.